Guys, do you ever get tired of giving attention to stranger women although they are attractive ?

Well, I do get tired of giving attention to these women. Because the world is full of beautiful women. How many women are you going to stare at ? How much attention are you going to give to every beautiful woman ?

As long as the human race survives, there are always going to be gorgeous women that will walk this planet. There are just too many beautiful women on this planet.

Note: I am not complaining. Just sharing my thought.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I refuse to be part of the reason so many women are absolutely full of themselves and don't feel the need to contribute as much as a relationship because since they are approached and complimented by so many men, they rationalize in their minds "if not you, someone else." Well if that someone else never comes, then it will be a reality check that they might just actually have to work for something meaningful.

What Girls Said 1

• Beauty is subjective... believe it or not just because you think a girl is drop dead beautiful does not mean others have told her that or she knows that. that's why its important to say it if you think it. you never know if you can make someones day or help them feel better about themselves...

What Guys Said 1

• No, my gay gene is turned off.