Do guys like tall girls?

I'm 5'10 and to be honest I hate it I feel like a freak sometimes because I'm so tall people say all the time "I wish I was tall." uh no you don't I'm very insecure about how I look as it is and my hieght doesn't help with that at all I love all the cute high heels but there is no way I would ever wear them people tell me I should if I like them but I won't do it so do guys like tall girls or do they thinks short girls are cuter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'3" so I still got about a half of a foot on you. I'm usually attract more petite girls in general, but I'm getting to know a tall slender girl at the moment. It's not bad, it's just different. She's tall, fit, has long sexy legs, a nice ass, long brown hair that drapes down her back, and a pretty face. She looks good. She looks like a model. =)

I think when tall turns some guys off is if you are very lanky or if you are very bulk (big boned and muscular) like an amazon woman. The form makes you kind of look disproportionate, and the later makes you look kind of masculine.

What Guys Said 8

• Your height is the least of a guy's concerns. Does she have a hot body? Does she have a pretty face? Does she have boobs?

• Well there are plenty of tall guys out there too. There are plenty of guys who are into tall girls too.

• I'm 6'2", and a girl who's 5'10 and then puts on heels is fine to me. Height doesn't mean that much to me.

• I like tall girls I just wish they'd give me a chance but then don't like short guys unfortunately :/

• I do. They have sexy long legs

• Yepp

i am 6ft myself

i won't mind dating taller girls who are like abut 5'9-5'10

• No sugar coating here. I don't really like or have interest tall girls at all, just like girls don't like and will over look short guys 9 times out of 10... Sorry for making your self esteem take the hit. D: Anyways, welcome to the club of undesirable height by most of society. Try to look for a guy a lot taller than average.

• Do girls like short guys?

• I don't have a problem with it so yes

• I think so maybe not all girls but deffenitly some someone I know just got married to a guy shorter then her so yes I believe so

• Well there's your answer then.

What Girls Said 3

• I LOVE BEING TALL. learn to love it. some guys like it, some guys might not, but what matters is that you're happy with your own body.

• The crappy, honest answer: it depends.

I'm 5'10" as well. Honestly, most guys feel emasculated by tall women, or feel tall women won't give them the time of day if they're short. Most guys have a general rule: as long as the girl is shorter than them, they don't care.

But you should get comfortable with your height. I used to HATE being tall. Same reasons as you. I felt like a amazonian and couldn't wear cute heels. Now I loveeee it. Even if I reach 6'2" in heels, you get more attention (which can suck, mind you) and you can reach the top shelves, too :D Honestly, you're still young and the guys your age are still catching up with their growth spurts. Wait until you're a little older, when it becomes less of a big deal and you'll addore it. Embrace your height. You can't change it, so just focus on the perks :)

• how I wish I am tall:):) but am shorter,shorter,shorter:.WTf:) huhu I am baby forever:P be proud you have a cool height:)