Girls, where do you buy your makeup?

Like the question says... Where do you buy your makeup?

I usually just buy mine from the grocery store, like Walmart or Target. I know there has to be more options at an actual cosmetics store, but it'll probably be much more expensive.

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine's a mixture of mostly Clinique and some Lancome.

But the two products I use as a cream foundation are from Shoppers Drug Mart actually, and they by far work the best out of anything I've tried (and I've tried a lot).

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 9

• Boots or superdrug, and there's a discount make up shop I go to as well - they sell most brands just at slightly cut prices.

Other than that - when I'm really treating myself I'll go to the mac shop.

0|0
    0|0
    • what discount make up shop is that?

• It's not like a named shop it's just called the 'make-up shop' and it's hidden away in one of the shopping centers in my town. It's privavetly owned I suppose - not a big chain - but I'm sure there's something similar around where you live. I've seen plenty of different ones around other places. They tend to sell some really bad, un-named products, some quite good un-named products (or at least not big brands) and then big brand ones a little cheaper than their RRP.

• sephora, mac, nordstrom, macy, ulta, etc.

Yes they are probably three times more expensive. Sometimes, if you like the product, you can go online and find it in a discount site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Duane reade,Kmart...no where super fancy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually at Shoppers Drug Mart.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I need something urgently I'll just run to a chemist or chain makeup store. Otherwise I get it online :)

0|0
    0|0
  • sephora, or a random drugstore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy mine from mac, body shop and the chemist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly target but sometimes Walmart.

I bought a makeup set from kohls before.

0|0
    0|0
  • macys use estee Lauder and sallys

0|0
    0|0