If you wear lip gloss..females?

I'm looking for a good lip gloss that isn't too thick. It can have a color to the bottle but I'd prefer it to come out clear when on. If you have any like this, what's the name and brand? And where did you get it from? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use Burberry lipgloss, its my favorite link I have like 4 different kinds

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I prefer Clarins lipglosses.. they smell like cotton candy, not thick and not too strong when put on .. I don't have a specific recommendation , because all their products rock!

On the other hand.. I do make my own lipstick/lipgloss .. so I am not too experienced with brands :)

• Try L'Oreal's Color Riche LeGloss series. I forget which color I have, but it looks like a light mocha in the tube. However, when I put it on, it comes out nude. (I don't want to say clear because I'm sure it looks different depending on lip shade.) Anyway, it's very smooth and not thick at all.

• Victoria's secret actually has really good lip gloss link I'd recommend candy, baby or melonrageous if you have pinker lips it'll just give you a tint, or yummy berry or strawberry fizz for darker lips. all good colors! (: and it stays on for a while.

• C.O. Bigelow Organics lipgloss are natural and are not thick. taste good too