What do YOU think of the BIG butt/small waist(or hips) combo?

Is it a turn off for most guys? And girls how would you feel if you were born with this type of body? Its an open discussion. I just feel a little self conscious at school, because its hard to wear JEANS(especially skinny ones) like the other girls at school and you kinda stick out.

UUGHHH I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST LINKS!
thats not me by the way thoughI wish I had her t*ts XD

Most Helpful Guy

• The bigger the difference is between your waist and your hips the closer you are to the ideal feminine "figure" as has been depicted in artwork for... I don't even know how long.

Take a look at Jessica Rabbit, Betty Boop, Tinkerbell, and other cartoon women who have the exaggerated feminine figure. What do you see in common? Tiny waist that tapers up to a significantly wider chest and at the bottom flares out to a massive set of hips and butt. There's no coincidence here. This is what guys pretty much have fantasized about for generations.

What Guys Said 5

• :O HOT! what's not to like about that?

• absolutely NOT a turn off! if anything its a turn on I couldn't imagine it being a bad thing

• LOL...you should be the spokesperson for big butts causle all ovr this site that's all you answer XDDD...*whispers* especially my questions ;)

• hey candy!

• Sir Mix-A-Lot has already answered this question for you.

• yah...black guys don't count

• "Even white boys got to shout."

He may be black, but in the opinion of this white boy, he speaks the truth.

• That picture is fake.

I personally don't mind a girl with some meat on her bones. I don't use ratios.

• how would you know...LOL have you visited that P*** site before XD

• Maybe...

• sound's nice.

• Sounds like an hourglass figure to me. What's wrong with that?

• Nope. Only hourglass if the bust size is similar to hip size :) Otherwise it's "pear shaped" :)

• *waves hands* oooooo, sorry :P

What Girls Said 2

• she looks a bit disproportionate like at that point her body just looks funny and stretched out! I have a small waist, big hips and ass, and big boobs, but I don't look like her..she just looks strange.

• SEXY