Chin hair. Yay or nay?

I normally just go with a clean shave but I'm wondering if I should keep some chin hair. Do you girls like it, or would it be better just to shave it off?

I know a lot of the time it just depends, but typically, is it a good or bad thing to see? Especially when going for the first kiss. (I have a date tonight :) )

• Yes, it's good :)
    9% (1)9% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • No...gross!
    64% (7)36% (4)50% (11)Vote
  • Depends/just want to see results
    27% (3)55% (6)41% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Already shaved ;) looks better haha

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how the guy looks - some guys look good with facial hair and some don't.

Personally I'm not a fan of facial hair because it can get scratchy when you kiss and I always feel like it's unhygenic (whether it is or not). But seriously, if you like it then keep it. It's your face :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Totally depends on the shape of your face and look altogether.. it usually looks good , I never actually saw a guy who looked bad with that , so if you feel confident with it ..then go for it and good luck with your date!

0|0
    0|0
  • shave it off for your date! if its not your normal thing, don't do it on the first date!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave it off. Especially if you're normally clean shaven. It looks weird on guys who are normally clean shaven to get facial hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• My girlfriend likes me to keep my face trimmed, but warns me never to shave, or she won't kiss me. I guess she finds the hair to be soft enough, but stubble to be painful.

0|0
    0|0