GUYS - How do you feel about bras?

Specifically, padded, water or wonder bras? Love them or hate them? Exciting or deceiving?

0|0
0|15

Most Helpful Guy

• lol I don't think any guy gives a f*** about bra's. its all about what's underneath them that matters.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Quite honestly, I don't really care. When I wasn't very experienced I was much more concerned with "OMG I've been trying to get this thing off for at least 3 seconds common man don't frick this up" ha ha and most guys I can tell you don't give a frick either, and if you want to be really mean, make it impossible to remove.

BUT

It's hella sexy if a girl wears any predatory pattern, specifically tiger, leopard, or snow leopard ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Padded, water, and wonder bras piss be off beyond belief. They make a chick with A's look like she has C's! It won't stop me from having sex with her (I'm assuming that if I'm close enough to discover what type of bra it is then I'm close enough to have sex) but it WILL keep me from going back ever again.

2|0
    4|0
    • wow you wouldn't f*ck a girl twice just because she wears a padded bra?

thats stupid ha ha you must not get a lot of action.

• I don't like false advertisement.

• To be totally honest, as long as they make those puppies look good, they are great. If you have bras that make your breasts look bigger, great- they look nice without killing your back! Now the full coverage ones that are usually skin color- not so hot and naturally lacy or designed ones are nice. But we like the boobs enough to pretty much skip the bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • all bras are cool. it doesn't matter what kind they are- because at some time they gotta come off.

2|0
    0|0
  • What the hell is a water bra? erm they're all cool I guess, don't really care too much

0|0
    0|0
  • It is no bug deal. If my girlfriend love wearing them, I will not stand in the way because it is just a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best kind of bra is no bra, right guys?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are comfortable- then annoying- on my 38-B boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • There not needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them, nice padded ones, not Lacey ones at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as they don't have too many hooks on the back I don't care. If you have a rubix cube on the back of your bra just take it off for us. =P

1|0
    0|0
  • Deceiving. There's nothing wrong with having small breasts, leading guys on isn't cool. What if you had a short guy always wearing 4" boots to boost his height. One time when he takes them off, all of a sudden instead of 5"9, he's 5'5". How would you feel? No false advertising on either side of the fence IMHO.

1|0
    1|0
  • Most times a guy can tell whether or not the bra is actually your size... if something looks "off" w'ell notice it. Id think as long as they don't look out of place, you're good. If I were to choose though, natural would be the way to go

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobies

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.