Why is it that some women just look amazing, no matter what they wear?

Sweats, jeans, skirts, dresses, tube tops, tank tops, graphic tees. Whether the girl in question is wearing one of those or another one, some women just look good no matter what they wear. Why is this?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they have a great body.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If a women has a great body, no matter what she puts on it, it will look good. If the base is good then anything on it will look great also.

0|2
    0|0
  • they are attractive. why else?

1|2
    0|0
  • fashion sense and a nice body. but mainly fashion sense, knowing what looks good on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • because hot people had sex 9 months before she was born.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you have a great body.. most anything you wear will look great.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they are already very attractive

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• All of the girls so far have said she "has a great body". I no doubt think that is part of it, but some girls have an excellent fashion sense too, and know which clothes fit their bodies best and make the most of it. A girl that knows the right cuts, sizes and other details can always look sharp, even if she isn't stunning to begin with. Of course, having a nice body doesn't hurt either.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm atracted to her as a person, I could give a damn less about what she's wearing. Because at that point it's all just articles of fabric over a beautiful woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • The guy looking at them is wearing beer goggles.

0|1
    0|0