What kind of clothes should a guy wear or does it really matter to you ladies?

Like you know what kind of clothes attracts you to a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't really matter to me, as long as he's not trashy looking and smelly.

i feel like it really goes with personality, and the overall persona and aura of the guy, meaning, I won't like or not like a guy because of the way he dresses, it can be a turn on ifhe dresses ina certain way that I may be infatuated by, but I wouldn't automatically like him because of the way he dresses. Like both sexes alike, you have to truly get to know someone and spend time with them in order to like them and date them...and clothes and style goes with the overall persona...

for example, I've liked metrosexual guys with the fancy scarves collared shirts, vests, and urbanoutfitters theme going on, that added on to me liking their personality, and then I've also liked badass guys, one who even smoked, who look amazing in just a tshirt belt and jeans...or a hoodie and jeans...and it went awesome with his confident badass attitude and carefree approach to life...

just be yourself and wear what you like, if a girl doesn't like it, well then you know where she stands in your life...nowhere! ;]

oh but one thing that really turns me off lately is guys wearing skinny jeans, that's something I agree can go with personality, which I personally wouldn't be fond of or attracted to in any way, that's just me, no offense to anyone, but its defnitely a no no for me. It just makes guys look feminine and not manly at all, which I hate, and also it makes me wonder how uncomfortable their baggage may be down there...yikes!