Do you think the ring looks cool?

Do you think its cool or you see it as "virginity protector"? link

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHAHA. I don't know if I'd say it's "cool" necessarily, but it wouldn't be a huge turn off. ...hahahaha

• will you walk to mordor and back with me then? xD

• yeah there are lots of useful tricks to keep girls away from your genetials, like walking on the street and screamin "For Durotan ! The Doom hammer shall thunder once more ! L'oktar ogar!" that will keep you protected for at least until 40, 40 something ;) xD

• what a talent you have there

What Girls Said 3

• LOL I dig it, but I'm also a little bit of a Tolkien nerd. So opinions may vary here. =P

• I personally think its cool...but then again I'm a lotr geek.

• yea it looks cool! I have a purity ring also!

What Guys Said 4

• That's f***ing badass. I had a book, like, of The Hobbit, and it has the runic writing thing that only shows up in the moonlight during a certain time, or something - you know what I'm talking about? It's been so long since I've read the books. But I had a book, and it had writing on it, and you could only see it at a certain time of year, in moonlight. I have no idea how, but it actually worked. It was amazzziiing.

• :O sounds really cool. but that's just a cheap ring so it has writing on it full time ;D

• LOLOL. You should find out how they made the moon letters stuff, and make your own ring out of that. You could go into mass-production, hell, I'd buy it.

• 120% hot.

• The writing should only show up when heated. Then I would be cool AND a virginity protector. Right now it's just a v.p.

• gimli approves.