What percentage of the male population in the US is 6 feet tall or over?

Most Helpful Guy

• I looked this up a while back it appears that approximately 15% of us are over six feet tall. The remaining studies have shown that the average male height in the U.S. is either 5'9" or 5'10" depending upon which research you choose to go by. Hopefully that answered your question.

• only 15%? damn. thanks, man.

• i'll give it a go

• More homework for you:

link

What Girls Said 4

• i don't know numbers on percentage but I know that every guy I've dated was over 6'2 not because that's my type because that's what most of the guys are in my area

• Where's your poll man?

• Hardly any, barely 15%.

• link

according to this most or the average male in the US is between 5'9 and 5'10

I LOVEEEEE super tall guys! my favorite!

• you and every other woman

• haha, well I wouldn't not go out with a guy because he was shorter or my height, if I truly loved a guy height wouldent matter!

• that's good...i guess

What Guys Said 1

• I think it depends a lot on the age group. The overall average is around 5'10" but that's for all adult males, including guys who are your father's and grandfather's age - and I don't know anyone who's shorter than their father, so I suspect 6'0" is probably very average for a 20-30 year old male.