Guys: your opinion on women with natural African American hair?

What do you think when you see a black woman with an Afro? Do you prefer straight hair to African American hair? So many black women relax their hair and I just wanted to know if you actually have a hair preference

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it! I think a lot of black girls can pull off both looks almost always perfectly but usually prefer the natural, its so interesting and sexy

What Guys Said 3

• Either way is fine, as long as doesn't like like sh*t like this example link

• I kinda think that it all depends on the woman, some just look better with their hair relaxed. But as for what my ideal woman would be, her hair would be wavy. Not straight and not the whole afro thing.

• Either way is alright, but if I had my choice,I prefer the hair down. That is not a preference just for black girls, but girls in general.

What Girls Said 3

• From what I know and have experienced,guys like our hair in it's most natural form,minus the relaxers and minus the weaves.And those that continue to relax their hair will eventually end up bald anyway so it's best to just be natural and call it a day. :)

• I know you asked for male opinion, but personally I always find african American girls look better with their natural hair. I think the hair relaxed gives the hair a greasy look, and it isn't as flattering. I loveeeee seeing african American girls with wild curly locks.

• Well I'm natural and a guy I thought I liked told me my hair looked unkempt.

If you know the singer Kelis that sings Milkshake, that's how my hair looks except jet black so yeah it's definitely no where near "unkempt".

I do get lots of compliments on my hair but for some reason the guys I like prefer silky straight hair.