What is the sexiest thing a girl can wear when you come home from a long day at work?

My fiance is coming home in about an hour or so and I usually have something sexy on like lingerie or "nada" or whatever else to basically show him everything he sees is ALL HIS and to come over to me and make love. But I want something simple but sexy this time that will make him go berserk like always.. I have a vs model like figure and long brown hair. What do you like to see when you come home to your girl/woman and have her wearing ____ and you say to yourself, DaMNNNNNNNNN!

(If you are wondering; yes, I have asked him what he loves to see on me and he isn't that picky since I have the figure so I asked him another question and he said my eyes.. so I'm going to wear eyeshadow to make my eyes pop more)

Suggestions/Stories would be great! Thanks(:

Most Helpful Guy

• You could try one of his t shirts that just covers the goods, and with nothing underneath. I know if a girl did that for me it would be super sexy.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think anything can be sexier than sexy lingerie. Maybe something he hasn't seen you in before.

• A good corset or bustierre combo like this would pretty much send me through the roof on the spot.

link

An example

• One of my buisness shirts and nothing else or just and oversize t-shirt

What Girls Said 1