Are womem in uniform sexy?

Like public service uniform. Police officer, fire fighter, paramedic, etc.

Before this based on actual uniforms, but now I'm more curious about what costumes do you think are the sexiest.

Most Helpful Girl

• no. in fact I work at a place with female security guards and one of the men said that at a work party she was wearing a dress and her hair down and makeup and she looked sexy but in her uniform and harsh ponytail and unfeminine look she just looks "Creepy"

• I actually love the "harsh" ponytail if you would like to call it that.. I think they look sexy.. :)

What Guys Said 11

• It's kind of a fetish thing. Women generally look worse in uniforms, because they tend to be not very feminine or flattering - but just the idea of it is what turns some guys on.

I did see a really smoking hot parking attendant the other day, but I don't think the uniform had much to do with it...

• They can be...the Chinese women Marching with their guns in blue miniskirts, for example, or in their caps with their ponytails through the back flap...

• They can be if they have a sexy body, but I only want to see them if their uniform is going to end up at the base of my bed... or my prison cell

• arrest me officer I've been a bad boy!

• Hell yeah! I like both the real uniforms and the Halloween costumes. Of course it depends on who wears it. Some people just fit the look while others are better suited for less tomboyish outfits.

@update: for me it would be the police-uniform.

• nurses wearing white uniforms look very sexy

• the catwoman costume is really tight so that looks sexy but I don't know if any other costume would be a turn. definitely not a soldier or cop anyway.That's kinda boyish.

• Not really, I've never really seen a beautiful girl as a cop, maybe a soldier yes.

• Not to me. That plays to women's desires for a brave man... Men aren't usually looking for a hero to hold them and keep them safe at night.

• on ocassion, especially a female officer.

• french maid and police girl = HOTTTTTTT! ! !

What Girls Said 2

• Guys who like to be dominated, or into role play are completely into that stuff. Therefore, the answer is, "yes!" They dream about being dominated, or dominating the other person and uniforms add to the scenario.

• Are we talking real uniforms here or the skimpy costumes that girls wear for Halloween?