Should tall girls wear dresses?

I know you may think this question is stupid, but I need to know. I'm like either 5' 10 1/2" or 5' 11" but I get really nervous when I have to wear dresses because I think it will make me look bad even though it might be beautiful so I usually don't wear them. So do you guys think that tall girls like me look good in dresses. (Btw my legs aren't fat they kinda muscular)

Thanks everyone I'll make sure to wear dresses more often. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, definitely. Tall girls typically have great legs, so dresses are a win for them!

What Guys Said 6

• Are you serious? Dresses look great on tall women.

• Absolutely, especially with muscular legs. Can be very good looking.

• You will look sexy trust me

• Yes please! Long legs are beautiful in a dress!

• You will look excellent in dresses...and guys LOVE long beautiful legs...(:

• @update...Glad To Hear It! Wish I could see you in one! ...(:

• Haha thanks

• Supposedly that's what Maxi dresses are for. Taller women... but don't quote me

• I thought maxi dresses were for ugly women?

• Why would you think that some of them are really cool looking, but I have kind of shorter dreses anyways

What Girls Said 5

• Well I come from a family of baby giant lol. While I'm 5'8, my sister is 5'10 and guys always compliment us when we wear dresses. I use to be the same way and never wore them, but no that I'm older I've come to notice guys really like girls in dresses. So don't feel insecure, I'm sure you have nice legs show them off. Especially while you're young and they still look nice lol.

• of course,models wear them all the time,and look magnificent. from your description you sound like someone who would look great in a dress

• Models of your height wear dresses/skirts all the time.I can't imagine why you can't do the same.:)

• Yeah you'll look great don't worry.

• Yes yes yes!

You'll look great! And you'll be an eyecatcher!