What hair color do guys prefer on women?

SO What is your favorite hair color on a women and also what is the least favorite color ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Redheads are a natural turn on and long, nice brown hair is usually attractive. Blondes can be sexy, but not the first tendency for someone I would date. Black hair is probably my least favorite unless you have darker skin tones.

What Guys Said 11

• I do not have a preference. Seriously, I find many hair colors beautiful, just beautiful in different ways. The only hair color that turns me off is really obnoxious teals or unnatural tints that made it look like a girl dumped a bucket of paint on her head. All other natural colors and highlights that are spin offs of naturals are just fine in my book.

• Prefer - anything that looks natural and isn't an obvious dye job.

Least favorite - anything that doesn't look natural and is an obvious dye job.

• Anything, the crazier and more different the better I say, but I have to put blond at the bottom, it can be combined with other colors to look great, but I generally don't like it as a stand alone color of hair.

• I honestly don't care about hair color. I'd say I notice blond hair the least but that's not always the case.

• This is sort of the sequence of crushes/girlfriends I've had since high school: dirty blond, brunette, brunette, platinum blond, brunette, dirty blond, brunette with highlights, etc.

So I concluded that hair color doesn't matter in my attraction.

• Favorite is brunette; generally darker. Least favorite probably gingers.

• I prefer blondes. Shame I won't see any of them in Asia. There aren't any natural colors I dislike, really.

• light purple

• - brown

-orange

• Brown or black hair looks the best most of the time.

• ANY color is a man's favorite color (except grey/white). As long as a woman has hair, she'll be fine.

Here, I made this:

link

• Oops, here's the right link:

link

What Girls Said 1

• Really any natural hair color that isn't gray