How much does a facial surgery cost?

Does anyone have an idea how much does a facial plastic surgery cost? And where or how can I get one? Because I have no idea and I'm thinking of getting one.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where you go but never determine a surgeon by price, research on yelp and other sites to research these doctors, then for consultations ask them many questions and make sure that they are fully qualified.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the doctor. You can finance it. What are you getting? Chin implant? Nosejob?

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have medical insurance? If so, that will greatly depend upon whether the surgery is a medical necessity, or an elective one. Why does your face need surgery and what operation are you trying to perform?

• I have insurance. And I just want the operation done to become decent looking. I'm kinda really ugly and at 25 I want some attention from the opposite gender.

• Depending upon your insurance coverage, it may be a partial out of pocket expense or fully out of pocket. Many insurance plans do not cover cosmetic surgeries not based on medical need. As you don't have a medical reason, you will probably pay a considerable portion out of pocket. I could be wrong, but it depends upon your plan. Grab your insurance card and call the number. They can refer you to a doctor who can go over risks and costs of such a procedure. That's the way to go about it.