How much does a facial surgery cost?

Does anyone have an idea how much does a facial plastic surgery cost? And where or how can I get one? Because I have no idea and I'm thinking of getting one.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where you go but never determine a surgeon by price, research on yelp and other sites to research these doctors, then for consultations ask them many questions and make sure that they are fully qualified.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the doctor. You can finance it. What are you getting? Chin implant? Nosejob?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have medical insurance? If so, that will greatly depend upon whether the surgery is a medical necessity, or an elective one. Why does your face need surgery and what operation are you trying to perform?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have insurance. And I just want the operation done to become decent looking. I'm kinda really ugly and at 25 I want some attention from the opposite gender.

• Depending upon your insurance coverage, it may be a partial out of pocket expense or fully out of pocket. Many insurance plans do not cover cosmetic surgeries not based on medical need. As you don't have a medical reason, you will probably pay a considerable portion out of pocket. I could be wrong, but it depends upon your plan. Grab your insurance card and call the number. They can refer you to a doctor who can go over risks and costs of such a procedure. That's the way to go about it.