What do you think about these loafers for a guy?

What is your opinion on these loafers for a guy?

link

Look good or no?

so just regular dress shoes that tie?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that with the right type of style and dress, loafers can actually look really good on some guys. But those look a bit too"old man" imo, especially if you're only in your late 20's. Maybe try something that looks more like these:

link

link

link

link

• I'd probably wear it with jeans, dress shirt and a belt. Maybe with a sweater.

• Yeah, that's about the right look for loafers. I just personally don't like the ones you linked in your question, something about the textured look of them just seems too "old" for lack of a better word. But if you're going to invest in loafers, I'd invest in one or two really great pairs, and then stick to buying mostly dress shoes and that sort of thing since you can never go wrong with those and they're a bit more versatile.

What Girls Said 5

• Are they for work? They are a little too fancy for everyday wear. I like these ones a little better. link

• Yeah, I would wear them for work. Not to a club or anything.

• They are OK for work, still not crazy about the buckle though. The simpler the better, but then again, that's just my taste.

• I don't like the buckle either.

• Too old man looking

• Too old

• They're okay. He must know how to dress himself... Hopefully.

• Then what looks good?

• dress shoes better?

• No, those loafers you linked are good.

• They look like old man shoes.

• Any comments otherwise?

• I don't really like loafers period.

It also reminds me when my customer refers to a gay guy he calls them,"light in the loafers".

• @ update, imo, dress shoes are way classier and sexier on a man than loafer.

What Guys Said 0