Do you think long haired guys are attractive?

What is your opinion on guys with long hair. I have long, long curly thick hair. Some say I should cut it and some say no way! My girlfriend tells me either way it don't matter...

Updates:
My hair comes down past the middle of my back...all one length...

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I love long hair. Not super long but like this: link

or this: link

So attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • My hair is far longer then those in the pics... looks like the second link only longerrr and tighter curls.

Thanks

• I don't like long hair but that's me. As long as you keep it clean then you're fine, plus you and your girlfriend's opinions are the only ones that matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • It takes a certain face to pull off the long hair. And even then there were guys I thought looked good with long hair until they cut it off then I was like WOW. Yeah they were cute with long hair but they were HOT without it. I agree with the others that if you're gonna do it it should nvr be past your shoulders. Not to mention I think long hair on guys is also an age thing. If you're over 21...cut it already.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty hot, no longer than to his shoulders tho

0|1
    0|1
  • The longest hair I find attractive is at the persons neck that's as far as I would want it to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Max for me would be shoulder length (usually prefer above that)..

if you like it keep it, personally I don't find hair that's down to a guys butt attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some can be (Sergio Ramos for example), but usually it's hard to pull off imo...

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no not at all, most guys look so much better without long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men look good with it, some don't. Do what you want. Just keep it clean.

I do think there is a certain age when men start to look rediculas with long hair.

You may be at or past that age. Pushing the youth thing a bit too long.

You don't look good giving the finger either, looks like a jr. high stunt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing but some girls love it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think it can look good on some, look silly on others. Really, the only way to look silly is to tie it up a certain way that looks like you hopped out of a musical. I listen to metal and like 99% of them have long hair, so I guess I'm desensitized to long hair on men?

0|0
    0|0
  • heck no. even tho I'm a guy.

0|0
    1|1
  • It was funny my girlfriend would say to keep my long hair. Come to find out she wanted it long so other girls wouldn't talk to me. As soon as I cut it things magically changed. I was getting approached by A LOT more women.

She of course was not pleased and told me I had to grow my hair back. I hind sight I realized she was a beating and dumped her after that.

0|1
    0|1