Do you think long haired guys are attractive?

What is your opinion on guys with long hair. I have long, long curly thick hair. Some say I should cut it and some say no way! My girlfriend tells me either way it don't matter...

My hair comes down past the middle of my back...all one length...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I love long hair. Not super long but like this: link

or this: link

So attractive.

• My hair is far longer then those in the pics... looks like the second link only longerrr and tighter curls.

Thanks

• I don't like long hair but that's me. As long as you keep it clean then you're fine, plus you and your girlfriend's opinions are the only ones that matter.

• It takes a certain face to pull off the long hair. And even then there were guys I thought looked good with long hair until they cut it off then I was like WOW. Yeah they were cute with long hair but they were HOT without it. I agree with the others that if you're gonna do it it should nvr be past your shoulders. Not to mention I think long hair on guys is also an age thing. If you're over 21...cut it already.

• I think it's pretty hot, no longer than to his shoulders tho

• The longest hair I find attractive is at the persons neck that's as far as I would want it to be.

• Max for me would be shoulder length (usually prefer above that)..

if you like it keep it, personally I don't find hair that's down to a guys butt attractive.

• I think some can be (Sergio Ramos for example), but usually it's hard to pull off imo...

• Honestly no not at all, most guys look so much better without long hair.

• I personally don't like long hair

• Some men look good with it, some don't. Do what you want. Just keep it clean.

I do think there is a certain age when men start to look rediculas with long hair.

You may be at or past that age. Pushing the youth thing a bit too long.

You don't look good giving the finger either, looks like a jr. high stunt.

• Not my thing but some girls love it

What Guys Said 3

• I think it can look good on some, look silly on others. Really, the only way to look silly is to tie it up a certain way that looks like you hopped out of a musical. I listen to metal and like 99% of them have long hair, so I guess I'm desensitized to long hair on men?

• heck no. even tho I'm a guy.

• It was funny my girlfriend would say to keep my long hair. Come to find out she wanted it long so other girls wouldn't talk to me. As soon as I cut it things magically changed. I was getting approached by A LOT more women.

She of course was not pleased and told me I had to grow my hair back. I hind sight I realized she was a beating and dumped her after that.