How can I get a pretty girl if I am ugly?

I am short and ugly, I am sort of fit as I play soccer, but anyways I notice that I am not good looking and it sucks because it has been really difficult getting a girlfriend, I try to be nice, funny, confident and what not but I haven't even gone out in a date in 2 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• anything that's on the inside will come to the light if you happy everyday on the inside people can tell..cause its not looks that attract people its a inner glow that makes them want to know you more..trust me I'm short to..but ever since I got out the gym and I'm so postive started school and doing everything for me all this girls want a piece of me all of a sudden..you being a mystery or a tease to women helps a lot not saying you have to tell them everything but leave them with there head on a swivel..be mysterious alittle don't tell them everything.cause takes more than looks to attract a girl they will tell you whaT THEY WANT but we all know they don't know..if you notice girls will say I want a gentleman...but why do they end up with a jerk..you know why my friend...add me and I will help you out..its all about your inner confiedence..hope this helps and keep your head up..

What Girls Said 5

• Putting yourself down doesn't really help your cause. Your probably looking for girls way out of your range hoping they can boost your confidence. You need to find normal girls who like normal men with a sense of humor. You can't be that horrible looking.

• Well what do you think you can do to improve your looks? Anything? Having a good personality (nice, funny, ect) should make up for it for a lot of girls but I don't know 2 years is a long time. Are you picky? Maybe aiming too high? Maybe you should lower your standards and see if you have better luck then.

• The fact you are a soccer player turns me on. I'd probably be more attracted to you if I saw you play and own that field to be honest. Just dress nice and carry yourself well and you'll get girls, trust me, its all about the "coolness" persona

• I don't really mind if some one is "less attractive than me." People tell me all the time that I could get a better looking guy than my boyfriend now. But that doesn't matter to me. He's sweet, he loves me, I love him, he's smart, he's funny, he's the best guy ever. I wouldn't want anyone else. Just be yourself. There are people out there that will love you for you.

• become rich!

What Guys Said 4

• There is always someone for everyone! I promise you. It will take time. Don't expect a flattering woman either. Relax, take a deep breathe it will happen!

• man don't get down on yourself like that. I thought the same thing for the longest time but your gonna meet some girls that don't care. Iv been with girls waaay out of my league

• why when you say you're ugly you want a pretty girl? ;o

• You have to get a job that makes a lot of money and get a car that over compensates your shortcomings.

That's what short ,ugly people do all the time, and they're walking arm in arm with lots of hot chicks!