Average guys get hot girlfriends more than good looking guys do...

I notice many times always average guys have sexy girlfriends but good looking guys don't have it. Believe it or not my good friend have average face and average body but get laid more than me. I am still virgin it make me so jealous I don't show it but inside me fed up and frustration. Something wrong with me? I am not good looking?

Updates:
No wonder good looking guys are more single right now.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree. I tend to go with average guys (not saying that I'm gorgeous, but usually they're not as "pretty" as me) it's because "hot" guys tend to come with an entitled attitude and they're using their looks for all they're worth (aka they're womanizers) so since those guys are a waste of time, the average guys are better because they're more likely to be good people both body and soul.

0|0
    0|3
    • No wondering women did not look at me because they afraid and think I am a player? but they did not get know me that make me confused

• well seeing as you are quite hot based on your pix, and you say you're not a player, then you're an exception to our perceived rule. don't let it get you down.

What Girls Said 3

• I usually dismiss good looking guys because I do assume they have a girlfriend or are not interested or womanizers/jerks. Usually I'm right so I haven't changed my opinion. I like average guys because they're real and more boyfriend/husband material, they're normal guys and I find it so cute that they're not "perfect" or whatever

0|0
    0|1
    • But if handsome guy prove you wrong he is not player like me? it so annoying girls think I'm player or have girlfriend I told them I don't date much or never have girlfriend they are shocked I really don't get it why don't they get to know me before judge me?

• its human nature to judge. but if you get to know them then they should like you, unless there's no chemistry there or something

• Something about your personality is not working. Figure out what and you'll have a girl on each arm in no time

2|2
    0|1
    • the question asker is deaf. some girls probably like him (he's attractive), but they can't deal with the fact he's deaf. would you date a deaf guy?

• ok, good to know...

• its okay. not all girls have hot bfs either. you'll get over it

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• There's a study suggesting that good looking guys are a lot harder on themselves. It also claims that average looking to uglier guys come up with cope mechanism such as being extra cocky or sarcastic. So, they convince themselves that they are more attractive. Women find that confidence more attractive.

So, since "more atractive guys" supposedly don't have that false cockiness, they get more nervous. According to the article, that's why more average guys than pretty guys get girls.

I'm not sure that I believe the article though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, you are what lots of chicks want. Just keep your head up and be confident and all will go well. Try a club with your friends or a friends gf's friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure if I agree with that

0|0
    0|0
  • dnt feel bad man. there's always some1 uglier. unfortunately in this situation its u.

1|0
    1|0
  • Here is something to keep in mind,...a woman once told me:

"Good looking women are the most self conscious and low self esteem people around. They couldn't stand to have a good looking man in their life. Knowing that he can have any woman he wants drives them nuts."

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm that very interesting theory maybe that why they scared of me or talking to me so they went to my friend.