Ladies please be honest! am I handsome?

Please don't be afraid to tell me the truth. Because a lot of girls did not look at me or give me hints to ask her on a date. Did you think I still look handsome or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you are. but I don't like what you're wearing :s

What type of girls?

Do you lack confidence? Do you have bad hygiene?

• what wrong with my clothes? lol no I don't have bad hygiene because I'm very obsessed with cleaniness

• only f aggots and feminine guys wear slim fit jeans. I don't really get what's so tacky about his shoes. just because he doesn't wear nerdy grandpa shoes, it doesn't mean they're tacky. whatever, you don't know sh*t about fashion. not my problem.

• Just in case you didn't know, there are more than just the shoes he has on in the pic and grandpa shoes. Those shoes seem like some type of highly overrated and overpriced athletic sneaker which I think is tacky. If you like what he has on that's fine but you can't get mad at someone for having their own opinion. Like how old are you? Most girls like slim fit jeans so I guess that means most girls don't have good fashion sense.

What Girls Said 11

• I'd date you.

• You're not my type, but I know a lot of people who would find you to be very handsome.

• Your clothes isn't my style at all, it gives up the wrong expression and thoughts from my side.

You're not ugly at all, I can tell you that, but not my type.

• Well, I personally think you're alright, but there will definitely be girls out there that will find you handsome.

• I think OK but to each their own. Other girls have different preferences.

• If it's you in the picture then I would say yes - you are handsome :)

• Nope.

• Haha very funny sarcastic

• I appreicate it for your honesty but somebody downvoted you I did not vote it lol

• Haha, anytime.

Oh well.. People down vote me all the time. Everybody's opinion is different.

• Yes you look very handsome :) Had I been living closer I would ask for a date XD

• I think you're handsome!

• like the other girl said, not my type. not my style

• Yes I think you are definitely above average.

What Guys Said 0