Feeling like changing up my look...based on my profile, should I get bangs? (fringe)

my main profile picture is the most recent one. my hair is quite long.

• Yes! that'd be cute and look good with your face
    36% (5)44% (4)39% (9)Vote
  • No, it's wouldn't be flattering
    29% (4)44% (4)35% (8)Vote
  • Other, you should do something else to your hair.
    35% (5)12% (1)26% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i don't mean necessarily blunt straight across bangs, maybe something wispy or diagonal...idk
or this maybe? link

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if anyone's told you this before, but you look a lot like Ashley Tisdale. You should try her previous hairstyles because I think they'd look good on you :) Personally, fringe bangs would be too heavy, especially because your forehead is quite small. Try side-swept bangs instead.

1|1
    0|0
    • wow thanks :)

what do you think of the links I posted?

• No problem. The links that you posted are of girls who have pretty round faces and I think that the hairstyles will suit their round face. You have a longer more angular face and I don't think it's a good idea to emulate them. I actually think this would look good on you: link . Just make sure you don't look childish with it which happens often with these hairstyles.

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly I think you look good the way your hair is now. I'm not an expert on girl's hair styles but in my opinion bangs are really hit and miss.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ms. I like fishing for compliments...no, and you look fine. Bangs will make you look younger, but...you're already young so...

1|0
    0|1
    • this honestly isn't about compliments but thanks for your input. I like the way I look now too, I don't need other people to tell me that.

• Show All
    • I dunno, I assume if you live in College Park then you maybe went to UMD. Terps?

• Honestly with bangs I think you'd look like a horse. Otherwise I think you are gorgeous :P

2|0
    1|1
  • I'd go with the coy, over-ne-eye look. It would be a big change from the swept back look...some people wouldn't recognize you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how you look already, honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. You have LOTS of potential...

1|0
    0|0
    • potential?

• Show All
    • google girls with bangs...

• so anything on google lol. I feel like that leaves a lot of room for error

• I think your hair looks great the way it is. Only a few girls can really pull of bangs.

1|0
    0|0
  • While it'd be cute/good, I think you're fine now too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually, I like your hair as is. If you wanted to do something different, maybe something like the first link, but to be honest I don't think you would be quite as attractive as you are now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No, I definitely don't think so. Bangs will just focus the attention on your nose and "corner" it in.

1|0
    0|0
    • are you saying I have a big nose? lol. jk. I know it draws attention to itself.

• Lol no, your nose isn't big. Its just shaped differently, sort of pointy. Its nothing to worry about but I think that bangs may give it more focus. If that makes sense lol.

• Honestly, I'd say you have a good nose, if that makes sense. Gives you that girl next door look and that is a big plus.

• Maybe try getting some light highlights or something like that first and see if you're happy with your hair, since I honestly think bangs wouldn't detract or add to your looks. That's just my opinion though, but it's your hair so ultimately you should do what *you* really want to. :) If you are going to get bangs, I think longer side-sweeping ones would look best for you.

1|0
    0|0
    • what about lightening my hair? to like a medium brown or dark red?

• Show All
    • i like your hair btw.

• Hmm the second link you posted in the update.. I really don't think that kind of bang would be flattering for you, maybe a long side bang instead ?

link

link

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people look good with side bangs...highlights or lowlights could also add more dimension to your hair (although your hair is pretty as is!) link

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you'd be a good bangs candidate

2|0
    0|1