Guys, what do you think about girls wearing men's cologne?

I really like the smell of some men's cologne and shampoos and body wash. I love it actually and I'm getting kind of worn out on all these fruity smelling sprays and such.

I love musk-like scents. Well so I'm thinking about getting Axe body wash and things like that, because I like the smell and I find it comforting. Would this be a turn off to guys and more likely to think I have a boyfriend because I smell like that?

Contrary to what you're probably thinking, I am trying to seem unavailable anyway because I want to take a break on dating for a year.

So would this probably turn you off if a girl smelled of men's cologne and body wash?

• It would turn me off. I like girls to smell like girls.
  • I think I'd like it. I don't really like the fruity and girlie smells on them.
  • I wouldn't care.
    Vote C
  • I'd think she had a boyfriend probably.
    Vote D

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, definitely a turn off!

• Thanks! I'm definitely going to give it a try then. I bet you'd like it if she smelled of your shampoo! lol jk.

What Girls Said 1

• I have calvin klein "one summer" which is for both guys and girls. My mom bought it for me and I thought it smelled too much like mens cologne, but now I love it. So I don't think its that big of a deal to wear mens cologne.

• mm I like the sound of it even! I just love the smell of cologne. I really don't care if I smell like a guy, as long as I smell good. But since I don't plan on dating for the next year anything that can help would be great! By the way, I love your picture! Made me smile. :)