My body gives people the wrong impression?

I just feel as if the way my boy is, makes it seem 'sexy.' I have big boobs, a small waist, and I'm 5'8. No matter what I wear, it comes off as slutty. What can I do to change this? Even if I'm just walking home, I get looks. And I think my face is only like a 7 1/2 so. It gets annoying, sometimes I wanna be seen as cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• The way you describe it, it sounds like you're attractive girl with curves in all the right places. You can't change men from being attracted to someone who is attractive. It would be like you not wanting to look at a man you find handsome, that is to say, it would be working against your nature.

The best thing you can do is try to handle the attention with grace and not appear too flustered by it. This isn't always easy, but sometimes that's the price you pay for having a nice figure. Hopefully, soon enough, you'll find a boy who you find attractive and all that attention will be his looking at you by your side, if you don't already have a boy, that is.

What Guys Said 3

• The fact that men look at you doesn't mean you look slutty. It just means you're attractive. I doubt you really want to change this, because unattractive women who men never look at don't seem that thrilled about it. Perhaps you'd like to only be attractive to guys you like. Well it doesn't work that way.

• It's sexy and not slutty. If you want to be "cute" instead, then you can try to change your clothes to more conservative, but stylish and get bangs maybe or something like that. Without a picture, it's hard to tell you what to change though. Either way, stares aren't always a bad thing, you just turn heads is all.

• this is the epitome of a first world problem

What Girls Said 1

• There is nothing wrong with being attractive. It's not slutty to look sexy or attractive. It's not anything you're doing, you can't help it so embrace how you look. Better than being really ugly lol