What's the typical look girls will go for?

i know different girls go for different styles on guys, but are there any certain things that may be of a common thing amongst what girls like on a guy? clothes?, cologne?, shoes?, facial hair? anything else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I like:

link

hair: medium length (not long enough that it's wings) but long enough that its shaggy in all directions, facial hair: stubbly, clothing style: general urban outfitters style where the fit is slim-not tight but not baggy at ALL, colors that match but not too matchymatchy. I prefer colone to nothing, I really like the Abercrombie & Fitch Scents for men.

This is just my opinion, my BEST friend is into the whole "jock" style thing. I think its gunna be really hard for you to find girls agree on everything. Obviously I won't only be attracted to the kind of guy I listed, but that is just my ideal guy if I could design my own. I get attracted to every kind of guy though. I would say as a general rule to be found attractive you at least need:

to be clean, don't wear the same thing two days in a row, don't smell bad/funky, don't look like you tried too hard to put yourself together/go overboard, be confident in what you wear, think about what looks good on you-dont just put it on becuase it was the first thing you saw. keep in mind its not what you wear sometimes-its how you wear it. I hope this helpeddd :)

What Girls Said 9

• i'm really into the indie look, plaid flannel button-down shirts, scarves, beanie hats, nice fitting jeans (NOT skinny jeans), converse or adidas samba shoes, and a tad bit of facial hair. also, girls love a guy who keeps clean, so make sure you don't stink and uni-brows are annoying.

• Haha, aren't uni-brows hereditary?

• Dude, the man is rich as f*ck, at that point most girls "like" it.

• For me personally, if a guy can rock a little bit of facial hair, it's such a turn on--beards mostly but not a full one. I admire a man that takes care of himself, but if it gets to the point where he's out shining me, then it's a no no. I'm normally attracted to guys with great smiles for some reason, I can't help that, I'm a huge sucker for it lol. Once he isn't trying to fit in with everyone else, he's alright with me :)

• I don't really care about cologne, as long as he doesn't stink it's fine. And I like guys with their own styles. I've been attracted to pretty much every type of guy. I think the main thing for me is cuteness and the ability to make me laugh. it's more in the personality and the charm :)).

as far as facial hair goes, well, I've only seen a couple of guys with facial hair that I thought of as attractive, so most likely, it's a no-no for me.

• Clothes that flatter a boy are most important, and that he looks like he put some time in thinking about what he wears. I think vans also look really cool (and converse on some boys). I don't like or dislike cologne as long as the guy doesn't smell bad. My one weakness is Hollister cologne though...it smells so dang good. I personally don't like facial hair that much but idc.

• I adore Tag. Style wise I like the American eagle and hollister guys.

Looks wise I am not picky but I love curly hair and blue yes.

• Good thing I wear tag then..., I don't buy clothes from those types of places cause theyre expensive... short curly, or long curly?, and blue eyes are always good, of course, though I like green eyed girls

• Never cut your hair because its hard to manage, you have to get used to it. I miss having long hair, I have to get it cut because I'm in the NAVY.

Tag and Axe and stuff like that is okay, but to me it smells kinda "cheap", If I want to smell good I actually wear cologne :P

• classy

• Its different for every girl. One thing that helps the best is that most girls love funny guys, but they the guys have to be able to be serious also.

• Definitely wear cologne! For me it's a major turn on when a guy smells good! And have your own personal style! I like unique guys :)

• I didn't know if cologne was a common thing among girls for a guys look, but I def. knew deodorant is, no girl wants a guy to smell bad

• something dressier and in style. I like a guy who tries to look good.

• But not too much, as in like he doesn't care, just enough to make him look good

What Guys Said 0