What's your (real) hair color?

I was interested to know what people's hair colors are. Since nowadays SO many people color their hair to some other color. So what is your hair color? Feel free to say why you decided to change your color to your current color. Or why you decided to not dye your hair :)

My real hair color is a mix between very red and brown. I regret coloring it to just brown because the color I used to have was prettier, but I was stupid and wanted to be a blond, so now I am a fake brunette -.- :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• My own color is a dark brown with touches of lighter parts in it.

But I have been going with black for a while, usually I have one more color as well, last time I had minor green as well, to match my eyes.

We'll see what happens this Wednesday, black will be the base, and most likely something else :)

• dark-light brown depending if I'm out in the sun or not.

• Black.

• Light brown.

But I was born a redhead, and still sometimes my hair get some shades of red.

• Black.

• Dark brown

• Skin

What Girls Said 16

• My natural hair color is blond. I dye it a lighter color, because my hair looks dirty if I don't, even if I wash it because it reflects everything! It's basically a mousy blond color :P

I dye it blond with brown underneath because blond alone washes me out.

• my natural hair color is dirty blond. I chose to color it because I wanted to lighten it up. since then I've been almost every color (natural looking) there is because I wanted a change and I was very experimental and it was how I came to know the things I truly like and look good in. it was a way for me to find my style/identity.

• Naturally I'm a dirty blond. Its round about this color: link

• I haven't seen my natural hair color in a while xD I THINK it's light brown could be dark brown.

I've been dying my hair dark red for the past year but I had blond highlights in before the red dye. I decided to dye it red because my mother did it and I loved how it looked :D I kept saying ''I'm going to dye my hair red' but never actually bought the dye until I mentioned it to my sister and she got me it the very next day.

I love my hair color, I think it looks good on me ^_^ But it so difficult to keep. Fades pretty quickly.

• Haha, I haven't seen my real hair color in like, 6 years lol. My best friend also has red hair! Go red heads.

• I have virgin hair...l've never done annyyyything with it color-wise. So it's the color it is now. Like a really dirty blond I guess you'd call it.:p

• My natural color is dark brown. I've never dyed it, just the bottom layer with purple when I was younger. Other than that the color I have is my natural color. I've been thinking of dying it when I'm older to experiment, but we'll see then.

• Black:)

• it;s brown.. iv'e never dyed it but tomorow I'm getting my first foils in XD dontknow what color yet maybe hot pink or lime green

• Light Brown/Dark Blonde

• Dark brown with hints of dark red and lighter brown when the sun shine on it. I dyed my hair red, purple, black, it went red, black, went dark brown, tried to go lighter, dyed it back to dark brown then I cut it short and now I'm growing all the color out and never ever putting hair dye near my hair.

• Black.

• Its naturally a shade lighter than black.

Right now it's jet black :) I change my hair color often. Good way to cure the boredom and keep myself amused.

• Original color - Black.. I changed it because it was a boring color..

It's like an auburn color now which I'm going to dye it to copper.

• Dark blond

• Black

• Dark brown.

Always been, always will be ;)