Calling all who are into fashion!

What would you say are the trends for 2012? What are people wearing? What should be shelved?

1|1
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Floral print stuff will be big for spring, IMO. Pants, sweaters, shoes, jackets, rainboots, etc...

I think bright colored tailored items are going to be big. Think trenches, jackets and dresses! We are also going to see a nautical trend, red, white and blue, with some yellow. Think striped shirts with short shorts, and some deck shoes. With some nautical inspired accessories.

Butterfly print stuff is going to be huge too. Butterfly rings, clips, shirts, dresses. Rain boots are going to make that comeback they did last spring. But these are going to be bright colors.

I think we are going to see a lot of 50's and 60's inspired clothing. So cute little cardigans, short skinny pants in different colors.

Pastels are going to be big as well. So pastel colored tank tops, cardigans and jackets. I think we will also see smaller purses come back. Pleated skirts are also going to be big.

link

link

link

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Why does there have to be trends? It only serves to suppress individuality.

4|2
    3|0
  • 1970: Jeans and sneakers

2012: Jeans and sneakers

2|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Lace link

link

Blazers link

Bright colors link

1|0
    0|0
  • Lace shirts, floral patterns, ruffled blouses, pastel jeans/pants, and booties! At least I think so (:

0|0
    0|0
  • pastel colors, light knits, white/cream jeans, nude colors, florals, glitter and maybe a bit of neon well that's what I'll be wearing I can't speak for the whole fashion world :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock hard booties and oh! To die for ruffle blouses, so classy.. Need I say more?

0|0
    0|0