Would it be appealing if a guy had 26 inch arms? As big as a healthy fit girls waist?

Would that be a turn on for you girls?

Just out of curiosity lol, it seems so cool to me...

But it is the world record by a long margin, so if it does, don't get your hopes up lol.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• woah,that's freaky o_o I wouldn't say that it's a turn on,or a turn off (tho I'm not a huge fan of bodybuilders) it just...is. but if you think it would be cool-go ahead,seeing what your own body can do can be fun

• lol well we'll see... I'm not going to go on roids like all the other guys -__- but hopefully I can reach over 20 inches... cut like him, seeing as average guy is 23-24% body fat and I'm 11%... and the average guy has 12-13 inch arms, I'm 14 inches so... well over average bearing in mind my body fat but, hope to start a weight training schedule soon, join a gym and see how far I can go. Naturally defined and athletic muscle like looking for not a big guy, 5'8, 143 lbs, 20 inch shoulder width and

• Well course I want to find the right girl :) ... Ummm but I'm not training for size, more for strength gain well absolute strength gain in strength sports... since I'm naturally strong and want to enhance on it. So, just seems masculine and well submissive for the female to have her guy have such protective massive arms that are nearly the size of her waist, or are lol.

But yeah I know what you mean. This guy could pull it off because he was 6'5 and 400 lbs, but me being 5'8 and such.

• But then I don't think I'll ever come that close to that kind of infinite size without the use of roids and with my person size and genetics. I don't even know whether my arms are actually any big to begin with lol. So 20 inches is the highest of personal markers.

What Girls Said 7

• that is actually pretty repulsive to me actually...

• I'm not really into muscles...I like the skinnier/leaner kind of guys haha. I think I'd be crushed if he ever tried to hug me.:(

• I would LOVE IT! my bfs are only 20 kinda have a fetish for big muscly arms and strong hands I don't know something about them just turn me on big time lol

• 20 inches? ONLY? lol... do you realize how big and rear 20 inch arms are? :P Even on steroids lol...

• Fair play lol, but Only 20? :P ... I take it you've seen him measure them if your that into big biceps :P...

No 20's are like elite biceps lol ... if your boyfriend does have them, he should be very proud.

• Haha yes I have and I love them lol they make me feel very secure but ya he's proud of them obviously but he doesn't show it, if that makes sense ie he's not conceded about having them he's a marine so working out and training is his life and he does it without the shortcuts lol

• No, not a turn on. Freaky.

• uhh haaha no :P that's just weird

• My boyfriend has nice arms, but that's freaking gross... no thanks.

• Ew god no

What Guys Said 2

• Women prefer abs over arms.

• I have 17 1/2" arms

• How long have you been training?