Do guys like it better when girls wear a little or a lot of makeup?

Sometimes I only wear a little eyeliner and mascara and sometimes I wear a lot of eyeliner and mascara, and I also wear eyeshadow, foundation, blush and all that stuff. what do guys prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• haha. some is good, but not too much. think of whatever you can put on in less then 5 minutes.

it sounds like a lot- the whole lots of eyeliner, eye shadow, blush, foundation xD.

What Guys Said 5

• Not too much is preferred. If you wear too much makeup, then you run the risk of seeming a different person without it.

• some. but don't over do it

• some is alright, too much makes it look like girls have a cake on their face.

• Little to none if you ask me.

• little or none no guy likes (truly) likes a girl who is plastic! :)

• TRUE BEAUTY IS WHERE IT IS AT!

What Girls Said 3

• The guys on here who answer that they like a girl who doesn't wear makeup seem a bit naive, because I gaurantee that 99% of girls they like or see are wearing makeup.

• they say they like no makeup-but really link that's kristen stewart with makeup. if you've seen her without makeup-you know why this is a good example.

• Well, guys are more attracted to girls that put on makeup when he first sees the girl, but then if the guy likes the girl and the girl puts a good amount of makeout.. he would want to see her without makeup to see if she looks really different with or without makeup. But there are also some guys that love the natural look, so makeup to them may be ehh...really depends on the guy.