Does weight matter to you when looking at / for a girl?

Be honest!

Are you more attracted to a girl who is really skinny or a girl who's a little on the chubby side?

I'm not overweight the slightest bit, but I do have curves. Like a tiny waist and wider hips..

I always feel insecure compared to girls who are literally a stick. They are perfectly skinny, without an inch of fat on them.

What is really attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been with both types and like a girl that has a little meat on her bones. I think that its more attractive. But its really all a personal preference and everyone's looking for something a little different. That's why God made so many different types of girls and guys so we all could find our perfect match. I would not worry about being insecure the right guy will find you when you least expect it to happen. This is not something that you should force, let it come naturally to you. Wish you the best of luck

What Guys Said 5

• Attractive to me is the face and how one carries themselves. IF my girl doesn't weigh over 300 lbs, then she's still beautiful as the next girl who may weigh 140.

I find beauty in different things, but to answer your question, it depends on the guy but weight matters some, but I'm not super judgmental.

• well. I don't like chubby. I want a girl that looks in shape. that being said- if your natural structure is like that- then its fine. lol.

sticks can be either really attractive, or really really not. it depends...

• It honestly doesn't matter to me. I need to talk to the girl first and see what she has to say and if I like talking to her and she's like goofy and funny then I might consider liking her. I'm not attracted to sticks, I can tell you that immediately! Id rather have a chubby one then a bony one. I mean with skinny bony girls, they seem frail and well I don't know I just don't wanna be poked by their bones lol. Lastly weight is just a number. Doesnt really tell me a lot.

• Heey! :P I already know who this is without trying lol.

• but no, weight doesn't matter as long as she can carry it which you sound like you can :)

• YES for sure, but as long as the girl is within an acceptable range of ideal weight that is fine.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes weight matters. The typical guy isn't attracted to fat girls or girls who confuse curves with fat, which is why so many of these questions are asked.

A girl doesn't have to be skinny to be attractive but she can't be fat and expect dudes to flock to her.

Also when you add things like "really" or refer to girls as sticks, yeah, guys are gonna choose the chubby or whatever. but then you aren't getting honest answers. Not saying you did that to be biased but I think that's something girls need to think about before asking Qs like this

• Excuse me, I'm not confusing curves with fat. I am not a stick, but I'm not fat either. I have a flat stomach, a tiny waist, and hips, so I consider that as being curvy.

• When did I ever say you did?

• every guy I met always physically like the girls around 130 pounds but say some bs that they want girls 110 and below...

size matters not weight.

• link - Her..

• curves are natural, nothing to be worried about, and you are not fat if you have curves.