Based on this description would you say I'm attractive and possibly likeable?

Height: 5'4"

White tanish

Hourglass, big boobs, big butt, wide hips, but yet athletic (soccer<3)

Dark brown hair

Shoulder length, straight hair with straight across bangs that frame the face

Dark brown eyes

Dark redish lips

Generally I don't wear a lot of make-up: Thin layer of top eyeliner (black), mascara(black), and sometimes lipgloss(clear,nude)

I am often that I have a good complexion

I buy my clothes from stores such as Kolhs, Body Central, Victoria Secret, Charlotte Russe, Forever21 and Rue21

I play soccer:), golf, and tennis

I play the clarinet and piano

I'm in chamber choir

I take all AP classes and pass with As and Bs

I pretty much always have a smile on my face

I get along with generally everyone but I never get to the point of going out with guys even though I do have guy friends...I guess I also don't really know how to go about it, I can be a bit shy..my face always turns really red when I'm nervous or a lot of people stare at me..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yep. athletic and smart. always a good combo. and then especially clarinet. clarinetists rule!

0|0
    0|0
    • (: ha ha yesss clarinets are awesomee 7yearss<3

• Show All
    • sooo I just listened to my Pink cd :)

• oh. yep. I know those. I use a radio transmitter for my ipod if I'm driving. and Pink? xD. please tell me you're not one of those girls that just listens to Top 40...

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds cute, but are you really gonna be happy with guys giving their opinion on how well you type about yourself?

1|0
    0|0
  • I concur with Dre, if the face is good too then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds pretty good but a picture is worth a 1000 words.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Which one are you in the pic (not the small pic but other one on your profile)? Its the internet, you can describe all you want but a picture tells it.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can write a paragraph of yourself, but It doesn't mean you will reflect that in real life, so its hard to judge somebody based on a few words.

1|0
    0|0
    • your profile pic is wayy to small, and the other pic I have no idea which one you are.