Do guys really like it when girls wear makeup?

Do guys like it when girls wear make up like just a smoky eye with mascara?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you look well put together, it doesn't matter.

But the smokey look has a time and a place--so really it's about your timing. The smokey eye look is generally considered sexy, so, for instance, if y'all are going to the club and you wanna look put together for him, do the smokey eye and flirt with him throughout the night. Tease him a bit. Then when you do get home and you're alone together, y'all can have hot, p*rnstar like sex. I only say p*rnstar because of the smokey eye, it gives it the amateur p*rn feeling haha. Or if y'all have date night together and you just wanna switch up the look, try a smokey eye.

Guys on here may be all anti makeup, but at the same time they'll sit around complaining about variety yaddayadda.

As long as it looks good, guys don't care.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm indifferent about it but it is a lovely change once in a while :)

• depends really. like me personally, I hate makeup with a passion. doesn't matter the occasion or whatever, I don't like it. but its ALSO not my place to tell a girl/woman what she can/cannot wear. if you like it, then by all means wear it, f*** what everyone else says. you have one life to live, so live it to the fullest. Regardless of our opinions.

• I don't like the sh*t females put on their cheeks...(:

• Yes

but only in parties

• We in general don't care as long as it looks good.

What Girls Said 4

• They like the effect. So applying appropriate amount to create the right effect is the key. Another key point is knowing when

• k..what about blush, concealer, foundation & bronzer?

• All work well if applied lightly and tastefully. I use them together all the time. I have never been accused of looking like a doll . In fact people say I use minimal make up. Little they know. ha :D

• hmmm..so...when do I get to see this handiwork?...(:

• Most do. Or there wouldn't be so much out there. Because most of us aren't trying to look good for other women.

• they aren't girls so they don't notice how you are wearing your make up. imo they want you to wear it and look pretty but they don't look at it like "wow her makeup looks pretty" they would just look at you and think "she looks so pretty today" they might not even realize why just that you do.

• As long as she is overall attractive and not too made up they are fine