Am I the only one that finds this weird?

Women doing their make up on public transport/ in the car? I mean touch ups make sense but full on putting on your make-up? wouldn't you just do that before you leave home?

This morning I was on the train to school and there was this women sitting there putting on her foundation, I don't really mind if she does it but it just seems really strange. Opinions? Ladies do you do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't have time at home. Personally if I leave home without make up I'm fine, but I figure that's how it is for them. They woke up late, feel the need to always wear make up and find the time on a bus/in a car to be their time to put it on. Although I want to murder those who put their make up on in the car simply for the fact their risking the lives of everyone on the road, including themselves because they're not paying attention.

What Guys Said 1

• They probably just suck at getting up early and don't have much time to do it at home

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she was running late.

• The only touchup I do is putting on lipstick lol.