If you had a choice for the climate to always be hot or cold, which one would you pick? I would pick cold because I think its easier to get warm then it is to get cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it depends on what you define as cold and what you define as hot. Where I am right now is FREEZING! I'd rather be someplace warmer. Now if your talking like major heat, 115 or something, that's bad as well. Only, I'd still probably take that over the -30 that I got to experience a week ago. So probably hot because I can just use a fan to cool off. Yeah I can layer up for winter and use a heater, but you layer too much and you can't move and heating is more expensive than a fan. Granted running an AC isn't cheap, but you can get away with just a fan more than you think.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree, the cold because you can always put more clothes on but there is a point at which you can't take any more clothes off or you may get arrested for indecent exposure.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd way rather be cold than hot.

• Cold because I can always put more layers on. There is only so much you can take off when you get hot.