Girls, do you carry a big bag or a small bag?

Also what bag do you use most of the time?

Thanks for answering!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a tiny purse (my graphing calculator occupies most of the space..I somehow managed to fit my wallet in there...it's like a tent-in-the-can: how did they get something so big to fit into something so small) I'll probably get a bigger handbag next time, but nothing too big...I always laugh a little when I see a girl carrying a purse as big as her (it makes me wonder what's in there)

What Guys Said 1

• I usually carry a colostomy bag just in case.

What Girls Said 7

• Big bag, definitely. I change bags a lot. But all my bags are bright, solid colors and leather looking or they're leopard print because I love leopard print.

• I carry a small over the shoulder purse for going out to the store and what not. I usually just put in my wallet and a thing of gum.

I use medium-sized totes and a regular book bag to carry my books, laptop, and notebooks for school.

• I have a big bag and a small bag.

• I have a medium size bag for a purse, a puma bag( I don't know what type its called lol) for school, and a clutch for going out.

• both big and small

• I have both, but I carry my larger one almost everywhere.

• are you trying to compensate for something?

• Nope, just love that bag.. I usually carry around a lot of things to so it works.

• a larger purse but it is not as big as a tote. it's betsey johnson