What perfumes/scents attract you guys?

I'm talking about the scent that when your walking down the hall or where ever and a girl passes you and you get a good smell of her and you can't get enough of that smell...? something that really turns you on?

and I don't know if any of you guys have smelt this but.. if you have, do you like the scent cucumber melon from bath and body works?

Most Helpful Guy

• girls wear so many great smelling scents that drive me nuts (in a good way of course) but I really don't know the names of them. only one I can remember that I like when girls wear is Vanilla scented perfumes. idk. just smells good to me. lol

What Guys Said 4

• For me personally, when a woman has the fragrence of vanilla and she walks by, my head turns,...I love it.

I'm not a big fan of the powder smells, it reminds me of old lady. That's just my own personal preference.

• I like when women smell like cabbage boilin.

• For me...fruity sweet scents (like body sprays from Bath and Body Works) make me go crazy.

Why?

Cauz they smell yummy and edible...and I can DEFINITELY be a kinky boy. :)

• There's nothing that tells a man "I want you" more than the smell of delicious dill pickle and garlic. HUGE TURN ON

What Girls Said 3

• guys love the smell of pumpkin pie. who doesn't? but it's shown to be an aphrodisiac. I have pumpkin candles in my room lol

• true, that's because pumpkin pie has vanilla and cinnamon in it and the spicy warm sweet scents is what has scientifically been proven to attract men. the combination of vanilla and cinnamon is key.

• I hear a lot of guys like vanilla, and whenever I wear the (very hard to find now) Winter Candy Apple link lotions or sprays from Bath and Body Works I get a lot of compliments on it in class.(: Best smell ever!

• Ive heard the Be Enchanted Perfume from Bath and Body Works, Is another one that a guy like, because its very fruity.