Does hair color really matter?

Do guys really have a hair color preference? If so what is yours? Also, does dying your hair make a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer dark hair with bright eyes.

Brown to black with blue to green/yellow, but you know, actually I'm pretty fine too with blonde/brown hair and brown eyes, or blue eyes, or green eyes, I don't really care I guess in reality.

You know some eyes can look really really beautiful and its just the way it suits each other.

But you know I'm just wondering how a woman with brown to black hair with the golden or yellow kind of eyes would look?

I've seen that with blond hair, but not with dark hair, I think it's pretty impressive.

Then again, gray eyes are pretty impressive too, and yes I do agree that brown eyes can hold warmth, I like that in brown eyes, but it fits the person.

I think many people would have some dream visions but then in reality it just gotta fit the person in general, and some are better with that than others, so you select on that, not on hair or eye color, if you get the mix you wanted, then you just happen to be pretty lucky ;).

What Guys Said 3

• No, it doesn't, as long as it's not too crazy. Most girls I'm attracted to have brown or black hair though.

• Not to me. I care more about the quality, and the hairstyle. If the style is something that I like, and if it feels nice to run my hand through the hair, then I don't care what color it is. As long as it's not like a rainbow, or something crazy.

• This is NOT a racist question.

What Girls Said 2

• Dying your hair will make it unhealthy and not as smooth as it is without dyes.

• I don't think it is a big deal.