Who looks better in this dress?

me and my friend have the same dress (not on purpose) nd I wanna know who it looks better on. I cropped out her head for privacy. nd her leg is up to show the tights. she doesn't like bare legs.

me the size 8: link

my friend the size 2: link

i am NOT talking about the girl in the yellow dress. it's either me in the flowered dress 1st link or my friend in the flowered dress 2nd link. those are the ONLY options.

Most Helpful Guy

• According to my converter thing I googled, size 2 us is size 4 uk and size 8 is uk 10, pictures are deceiving due to angles,lighting etc so I refuse to judge on 2 completely different styles of pictures.

Going from the dress sizes and the likely body frames you must have to be them I'd go with you as looking better in the dress, 4 is far to skinny, I like curves on a girl, my ex was an 8 I think, your only one size up from her and I liked my ex's figure.

Many people say your friend probably because the photo you posted of her gives a lot better angle, a slight side on view showing more curvature and that's what guys find attractive. Hence why they have chosen her all the time and why I can't judge on the photo's when they are far too different poses and angles.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm sorry...

I'm really sorry...

But...

You both look exactly the same to me. If you were both at a party wearing that dress, only not in the same place at the same time, and you swapped places, I would think you were the same girl.

• I would go for your friend

• I'd say you, in the first picture. Although I'm not a huge fan of the dress in either picture, but your chest and shoulders seem to fill out the top part better.

• your friend

• well you both look pretty, but if I have to choose one so the girl was taking the pic

light yellow one

• Friend

• She shouldn't wear leggings with it. From the looks of it, her legs are the best feature on her. She should accent her legs by not wearing tights

• She would look better without tights. I can answer how I want. Please don't insult me, you are now blocked, thank you and have a nice day

• both are the same.

• You. Your friend doesn't seem to have a face and regardless of body size, you're quite adorable.

What Girls Said 6

• well you don't seem that different to me body wise,but when it comes to how you wore it,i think you did it better,her bra is showing and she isn't filling up the chest area and those tight don't really go with the dress. also,lose the attitude,you are far too bitchy for someone who asks so many questions of the same community she's bitching at.

• Geez what's with the attitude?

• I think you look better, cute dress by the way :)

• I don't notice any difference. I'll say your friend only because I can properly see her body in the dress, and her legs look great. The dress isn't the kind that shows off a body anyway.

• Like the first one, it is suitable for the hairstyle and jewellery. The second one is lonely with dress ...

• you look better.