Do you eat right and/or exercise?

We all should, but how much of us do? Are you sexy and you know it?

• I eat right and exercise
  • Only eat right
  • Only exercise
  • None of thee above

Most Helpful Girl

• i said A. for the most part, I eat right and exercise. I do a lot of walking, I do yoga 1-2 days a week and dance about 3 days a week. occasionally I run went I have time. I eat a lot of vegetables, drink water, eat whole grains and protein and I take vitamins. my main weaknesses are chocolate and chips. I crave them. it's annoying. I also don't eat enough fruit. I try though. I think I take care of myself for the most part. I also probably gave a million times as much detail as you wanted ha ha sorry.

What Guys Said 20

• I eat right 90% of the time. Youth saves the day for the other 10%. As for exercising, I break sweat daily and have done so for years now, if I skip a day I get grumpy. Likewise when having a bad day, I go at the cardio with a vengeance.

I'm no movie star. Perfectly normal. Good physique. I do okay.

• So many Chinese women think I'm sexy, they can't all be wrong. I've always watched my diet and exercised...they appreciate it.

• I walk 4 miles a day 6 days a week. I was not eating right until about 4 months ago when I went to see a nutritionist who helped me get on the right track.

• Resistance training is my therapy. I love it. So definitely exercise. Eating right I have down too. So I'm good.

• I exercise, eat right, drink plenty of water and get lots of sleep. Doing all of the above will help anyone maintain optimal health. Feeling great is the added benefit of looking great. :)

• well to ME..exercise is kinda addiciting..the high you get after more than 30 min of cardio is woow so gooodd..especially when jamming to some loud rap with the bass..damm lol..

same for weighth..makes me feel strong and sexy..no flab..pumps my muscle up..i also eat righth..very little carbs..no sugars..no juice..ONLY WATER..vitamins..lots of meats,egg,tuna...butter..olive oil...cheese..no junk food or snacks or cereals..

iv also do a weekly salt water cleanse haha..idk if you know what that is but I like it..

tomorrow ima do something called a oil pulling..still researching tho

• life is too short to not have any carbs or junk food. lol

• I try to eat right and I exercise but only because its inevitable and I get it from enjoying my favorite hobby

• lol I eat whatever I want but workout 2-3 times a day... and yes obv.

im sexy and I know it dananananaa

• Yep, I do eat right/exercise, although my fast metabolism makes sh*t hard. I have to eat like 8 meals a day to attempt to put any kind of lean muscle on. (not looking to be buff).

Not many. My cousin's girlfriend doesn't eat but exercises, and has issues with depression so..

Sure lol.

• Not many what?

• wait...u are buff.insn that u?

• Yes that is me. However, that is when I'm flexing. If I'm not flexting, I look like a twig. Its lean muscle. Its not just muscle that hangs out without having to flex.

• I exercise everyday, but I love pizza that's my downfall

• I don't believe that 48% of us eat right and exercise. If that was the case we wouldn't have so many obese people in this country.

• Well I don't think this website is an accurate sample of the country. Plus this website can be accessed in countries other than the U.S.

• people have there own definition of eating right, maybe even working out this is defiantly inaccurate

• I never used to, but started just after Christmas and so far have lost a substantial amount of weight. I'm happy with my progress so far.

• I lift weights and generally run 7-10 miles a day for track plus whatever I need to do for soccer each day, but I definitely don't think about anything I eat.

• Define "right".

• I seem excerise a lot but I can't do well because of my crappy dieting skills. I tend to eat when I'm bored, especially at night :/

• I eat right for the most part and exercise everyday for like an hour I'm kinda sexy and I know it lol

• I lift and do cardio...

• i'm dumb sexy, ma...

• I walk and run regularly usually 3 times a week. I weight train once or twice a week. I go mt biking at least once a week. I also do a variety of other active thing on occasion such as scuba diving, swimming, rock climbing, etc. As far as watching what I eat, if I feel like I want to trim fat I will make a point of it. Also if I'm in training for a marathon I will pay close attention to my nutrition, but I don't always care about eating right. I don't mind gaining a few pounds hear and there. That's just bear mode for me. =D

• To your other question. Yeah I'm a stud and I know it. =P

• It's become a lifestyle now, second nature...

What Girls Said 32

• Honestly I do zero exercise, unless you include basic walking. I watch what I eat (i.e. I don't eat 5 bowls of ice cream even if I want to) but I don't really diet and I drink way too much coffee by any standards.

That being said, I'm surprisingly healthy according to medical checkups and blood tests and I look pretty OK :)

• i don't really eat. for the same reason I can't be bothered to exercise or study I also don't eat...it's not that I don't want to eat lol. I just don't. I have some motivational issues.

• I do what makes me happy.

If I feel like exercising that day, I will. If I feel like eating healthy that day, I will.

I am not fat, obese, or anything. So, I do as I please.

I do like to exercise though. When it is warm out...

And, I do like to eat healthy. But, I am always on the go..So, subway gets pretty old to me.

• I'm doing a body building challenge right now, so I'm doing extremely clean eating, as well as lots of workout's. So far, I've already seen results!

• How long have you been at it? Is it the 12 week transformation challenge at bb.com?

• Is it a specific diet they chose for you?

• Yep! It's pretty strict but it's worth it in long haul. Lot's of protein and eating at the same time every day and whatnot.

• I exercise and eat healthy but sometimes I eat junk food too as well but I never gain any weight from it.

• I exercise and I try to eat right.. I watch what I eat (amounts) but most of the healthy stuff, I can't eat because it makes me sick.

I'm not sexy no lol.

• I should but I don't. Its not that I go to fast food restaurants or buy crap from the vending machines but I fast on many days then binge on other and I don't exercise, the reason for this is because I am in school and cannot do much. I like to exercise and eat healthy; I love vegetables and fruits but when you run out and cannot buy food until the end of the week you are screwed!

• Do I eat right? Mostly. Exercise? Not really. Am I sexy and I know it? Hell yes.

• I wouldn't say "right", but generally better than most of my peers on both fronts.

And I'll admit I'm not always consistent. The excercise part really gets mixed up depending on my sched, but I make a point of walking everywhere I can- so that's usually on par with 40min a day built in, and I eat more fruits and veg than sweets or meat.

• I exercise like twice a day 6 times a week. I definitely DO NOT eat right at all though.:p I suppose so.

• I am, I have a mean 6 pack, and right now I'm working on toning up my arms and thighs

• I've been getting back into the habit over the last few months. I exercise 5-6 times a week and have a personal trainer. I try watch what I eat, but I could definitely improve in that area. I'd say I eat better than most, so I voted A.

It would have been great if you made A into two options. 1) I eat very well and exercise extensively and 2) I eat reasonable well and exercise often (or something).

• No and no. I know I probably should eat better since I'm not getting any younger.

And yes,I'm sexy and I know it:P

• I am definitely not sexy and I know it. But I am working on my last 10lbs, losing inches, and my love handles. Lost 2lbs as of the beginning of the month by making changing on my eating habits. =)

• I don't eat as much as I used to and I have managed to cut down on some of the crap. I don't exercise, apart from just walking to get places and occasionally walking my dog ( occasionally because the weather's been pretty bad here and my dog's tiny. She'd die out there D:)

• *Exercise

never over doing it though.

*Eat right

but sometimes I crave 'bad food' lol

• Yep :) I do yoga, pilates and regular excercise, and I eat healthy, except for my chocolate weakness XD

• Well since I tore my ACL skiing I can't really exercise besides stairs... And I never really eat healthy. Yet somehow, I stay skinny... ._. Thank you Metabolism Gods!

• I try to eat right but there's so much food that causes mouthgasms, I can't help it.

No, not as much.. I should though.

Nope, not sexy.

• i hardly have any control on my appetite... but I go to gym daily

• No and no. Lol my generics don't allow me to gain weight even when I do get old

• I exercise and do a lot of sports :D and since food is one of my passions, I eat it all. lol

• LMFAO I'm sexy and I know it I'm a hard core health nut and couldn't be happier :)

• I eat right and...ocassionally exercise right ...I'm on my way to being "sexy and I know it"

• I'm such a health nut! I work out 5 to 6 times a week and the other days I'll go for a run or a hike. I watch what types of food I am eating as well.

I wooork ooooout! wiggle wiggle wiggle! I'm sexy and I knooow it! :P

• A. baby. I'm a beast

• Recently I've been doing it. I miss fried food and all that junk.

• guess that's why I'm fat

• I exercise but I'm kinda anorexic

• Everyday I wake up at 6:00 am, exercise (1 hour), have breakfast and cycle to college.

I have lunch at 12:00 and I avoid fried stuff, pork and sugary drinks. I always have vegetables as accompaniment, drink water and have two pieces of fruit as dessert.

I cycle back home, study 4-5 hours (if I have to prepare exams, if not, probably less). I do stuff with friend, have a light dinner and to to bed at 10:00 pm so I can wake up early the next morning.

And I've never smoked nor drunk alcohol in my life.

So, yeah, I'd say I could click on A.

• More from Girls
    2