i said A. for the most part, I eat right and exercise. I do a lot of walking, I do yoga 1-2 days a week and dance about 3 days a week. occasionally I run went I have time. I eat a lot of vegetables, drink water, eat whole grains and protein and I take vitamins. my main weaknesses are chocolate and chips. I crave them. it's annoying. I also don't eat enough fruit. I try though. I think I take care of myself for the most part. I also probably gave a million times as much detail as you wanted ha ha sorry.
I eat right 90% of the time. Youth saves the day for the other 10%. As for exercising, I break sweat daily and have done so for years now, if I skip a day I get grumpy. Likewise when having a bad day, I go at the cardio with a vengeance.
I'm no movie star. Perfectly normal. Good physique. I do okay.
well to ME..exercise is kinda addiciting..the high you get after more than 30 min of cardio is woow so gooodd..especially when jamming to some loud rap with the bass..damm lol..
same for weighth..makes me feel strong and sexy..no flab..pumps my muscle up..i also eat righth..very little carbs..no sugars..no juice..ONLY WATER..vitamins..lots of meats,egg,tuna...butter..olive oil...cheese..no junk food or snacks or cereals..
iv also do a weekly salt water cleanse haha..idk if you know what that is but I like it..
tomorrow ima do something called a oil pulling..still researching tho
I walk and run regularly usually 3 times a week. I weight train once or twice a week. I go mt biking at least once a week. I also do a variety of other active thing on occasion such as scuba diving, swimming, rock climbing, etc. As far as watching what I eat, if I feel like I want to trim fat I will make a point of it. Also if I'm in training for a marathon I will pay close attention to my nutrition, but I don't always care about eating right. I don't mind gaining a few pounds hear and there. That's just bear mode for me. =D
Honestly I do zero exercise, unless you include basic walking. I watch what I eat (i.e. I don't eat 5 bowls of ice cream even if I want to) but I don't really diet and I drink way too much coffee by any standards.
That being said, I'm surprisingly healthy according to medical checkups and blood tests and I look pretty OK :)
I should but I don't. Its not that I go to fast food restaurants or buy crap from the vending machines but I fast on many days then binge on other and I don't exercise, the reason for this is because I am in school and cannot do much. I like to exercise and eat healthy; I love vegetables and fruits but when you run out and cannot buy food until the end of the week you are screwed!
I wouldn't say "right", but generally better than most of my peers on both fronts.
And I'll admit I'm not always consistent. The excercise part really gets mixed up depending on my sched, but I make a point of walking everywhere I can- so that's usually on par with 40min a day built in, and I eat more fruits and veg than sweets or meat.
I've been getting back into the habit over the last few months. I exercise 5-6 times a week and have a personal trainer. I try watch what I eat, but I could definitely improve in that area. I'd say I eat better than most, so I voted A.
It would have been great if you made A into two options. 1) I eat very well and exercise extensively and 2) I eat reasonable well and exercise often (or something).
I don't eat as much as I used to and I have managed to cut down on some of the crap. I don't exercise, apart from just walking to get places and occasionally walking my dog ( occasionally because the weather's been pretty bad here and my dog's tiny. She'd die out there D:)