My birthday suit. Need help

I'm going to be pulling a "How I Met Your Mother" for my birthday and go out on the town in a suit. I don't really have one that I like right now or that fits but I'd rather not buy one (if I can help it). Is there a possibility of renting a suit (that's not a tux) for one night and if so, where can I get one. Also, any suggestions of what you think I should get would be helpful as well

Most Helpful Girl

• Check out locations where you could rent a tux. They often have suits with vests and ties and the whole nine yards that you can rent. As for what you should get, pick something that feels like you. Ask the clerks at the store to suggest a variety of looks so you can decide what you like the very most. I personally love guys that will dare a bit of bright color in a tie. Especially if it's a color that will make your eyes pop. I can't resist a guy with gorgeous eyes. Suit up! Because your birthday is going to be legen(wait for it)dary!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm pretty sure Men's Warehouse does it or at least they do it in my area. It would be pricey though. You're probably better off buying a cheap one that will do for a night. Also check out the thrift store. You never know what you might find.

• I love that show. lol

• K yeah I do too but what about the question a hand

• Oh, yeah. I have no idea. Other then maybe trying a tux place. Most of them actually have just suits. Or you could google it to see what stores near you have a place to rent suits. Or! lol You can also try just buying one for cheap at a used clothing store. Then maybe sell it or donate it.

What Guys Said 2

• Buy something cheap, get it tailored, wear it hard. A rental will look awful and be more expensive then its worth.

• I'll note that a rental is not a new suit. You can buy a used suit for very litttle.

• Try yelp for renting places, it should take a week or so to get your suit to come in unless you get something on the spot.