Is it possible to have high cheekbones and chubby cheeks at the same time?

well, is it? I'm curious. also, which do you like better, high or low cheekbones?

Most Helpful Guy

• "High" cheekbones? Another question about "Low" cheekbones earlier?

Who the hell looks at cheekbones?

And what do cheekbones have to do with anything when it comes to liking a girl?

• im not asking about liking girls, so I honestly couldn't tell you. only that cheekbones structure the face. its like asking "what does having two lazy eyes have to do with anything?" well, you have to look at the persons face and their the lazy eyes. if its not your thing, then you probably won't date that person. cheekbones aren't as dramatic or a deformity, but I'm sure some guys prefer one or the other. most people probably don't care, which is why I didn't ask "which do you guys like?"

• I've never, in my life, heard of any guy giving a crap about cheekbones.

This could be like the "eyelashes" thing... girls seem to care about that stuff, and buy make up for it and so on. But no guy has ever cared...

• i disagree. guys won't fuss over it but id bet that pretty eyelashes are more aesthetically appealing. in fact, I know they are because I have them and I get compliments on my eyes all the time. I'm sure there have been studies done on this actually. these are things people aren't consciously concerned about too often, but things you may notice as a trend if you were to gather up the girls youve been most attracted to. whether you like short or long lashes, etc. it doesn't matter. you'll be ok.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, you can. A person with naturally high cheekbones could have gained weight in their face causing them to have chubby cheeks.

Most of the people I find attractive have high cheekbones

• Yeah :D My face looks kinda fat due to my cheeks, but I have high cheekbones ^_^ It makes a weird combination though >_<

• Yes its possible.

• Lol yes I have very high cheekbones & chubby cheeks, I like high cheekbones more than low ones.

• yes it's possible!