Where to find shirts like (there's video link in description) that?

So I was randomly watching music videos and in one video I saw this baggy sleeveless shirt and tried searching in Google for anything like that,tried all word combinations I could think off but didn't find anything close , anyone has any idea where to find such shirts or maybe you know online Internet shop,PLEASE drop the link if you've seen it.

THERE'S THE SHIRT :

search in YouTube for *NYUSHA / ?? "?? ? ??" * (without *) SORRY FOR NOT PUTTING LINK ,BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE LVL4 TO PUT LINKS IN DESCRIPTION SADLY :(((

Front of shirt -- 1:37 , 1:47 , 1:50-1:53 Back of shirt -- 1:55 (that black shirt with baggy jeans where she dances in desert)

Thank you :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well I don't know where they would sell a shirt like that but...

You could probably just make it. All you'd need is a plain black tee some black thread, a needle, some skinny chains (available at joanns), and scissors! Cut off the sleeves of the shirt and cut holes to match the holes in her shirt. Then sew on the chains in similar places (just sew about 3cm of each end of the chain, as they hang loose) and TADA! You have a shirt that you wanted :)