Body piercings/ tattoos?

Do guys find body piercings (other than ear) and/or tattoos off putting?

I'm thinking of getting something done. Perhaps a small tattoo on my lower back or my leg or somewhere hidden- I'm even considering maybe one on my breast or ass cheek? Nothing big, something classy.

Also, regarding body piercings- what do you think of nipple piercing on a girl or belly button? I'm thinking of something like that- perhaps my nose or lip or tongue. I don't know. I've not decided what I want yet and I know I sound very vague but I know I want SOMETHING done...

My style is quite punky so I think it should suit me somewhat.

What would you prefer a girl to have/ would you have yourself?

• Tattoo on lower back/ hips/ leg
  • Tattoo on breast/ ass cheek- somewhere naughty :P
  • Nipple piercing
  • Tongue/ lip/ belly button piercing
  • NONE

Most Helpful Guy

• For me personally, I find tattoos to be a turn off. I think the art of natural skin is beautiful and find tattoos just mar something that is already beautiful. Plus, over time they tend to get a little fuzzy around the edges. I have seen many beautiful women who I thought looked worse because of a tattoo (i.e., she looks great except for the...). I have never seen anyone who I thought looked more attractive because of a tattoo.

Regarding piercings, I find nipple rings, tongue, lip, eyebrow, belly button piercings revolting. The belly button is probably the least gross but I still don't like it. Earrings and sometimes a subtle nose jewel (not a ring) can be nice though.

What Guys Said 8

• I personally like tatoos on myself, and I don't mind them on a girl. However, to be honest, I don't like it where it's a bit trampy. As far peircings go, I don't mind ears and lip, but aside from that really I don't like them.

I want to get a tatoo for myself, pretty bad actually on my shoulder. And I would also consider a lip ring, but I'm certainly not in any rush to go get one.

• I LIKE TATTOOS AND BODY PIERCING. Do take care not to get a 'tramp stamp' if you get a tattoo on your lower back. Also, even as a guy who loves tattooed girls, don't get one on your butt or too close to your um, girl parts. A tasteful tattoo on a breast or a large tattoo across the whole chest is great though, in my opinion.

• I had nipple rings for 14 years. Mine didn't heal completely for 5 years and I eventually got tired of them.

I am kinda bored of tattoos anymore. Most people have them and few of them add much to their attractiveness. It used to be a tattoo was a sign of someone hard core, now it is a sign of conformity. Times change.

• personally I find piercings and tattooes inattractive.

• "Do guys find body piercings (other than ear) and/or tattoos off putting?"

I do, but most guys seem to like them.

I guess it depends on what kind of guy you're going after.

• I can totally respect chicks with tatoos I have a few myself. However I think women that get tatoos on the lower back to the point that its peekin at me when you bend over, I find that a major turn-off. As far as peircings go... go for it I personally like peircings as long as their not excessive or in private areas.

• I don't like tatoos or piercings other than ear in women.

• Lol all the guys up to now said none

What Girls Said 2

• i would say maybe shy away from the lower back tramp stamp, because of the connotations that come with it (unless you're into that)...i'm a big fan of wrist and back of the neck tattoos on girls, feet are cool and the rib tattoos are sweet.

i have my nose pierced and it's awesome...i wear a hoop in it and it's just enough of an edge to make my eclectic style a little more tough. I also like solo snakebites (just one, not both) on girls, and wearing a labret instead of a hoop.

basically, I think girls should keep their tattoos and body piercings delicate and highlighting the pretty parts of the body like the waist, hands, neck, lips, feet etc.

• I voted none just because I don't fancy any of the above. Lower back tattoos are just soo out. but some cute tattoos can be very hot. and I really wanna get one myself on my hip