What hair style do guys prefer?

Long or Short

Most Helpful Guy

• I think medium hair length is best. Medium is about shoulder's length or slightly longer. From what I have read, our hairstyle generally give others a glimpse of what our personality is. So it depends on what you want to come across as, or better yet, what matches you best.

Short hair women are often seen as the confident, workaholics, very low maintenance gal. This type has very little sex drive, supposedly, and has characteristics of masculinity. These girls are often self sufficient and independent, may too independent.

Long hair women are just the opposite. These women are very prissy, high maintenance, and dependent. They're also known as the self-centered girl and expect others to treat them like princesses.

Medium hair women is, obviously, the balance between long and short. These type of women, so they say, have a nurturing nature. They take care of themselves and of others. These women may be independent, yet they still enjoy and need others company.

So when you go out for your next haircut, just keep in mind what you want to come across as. Try to match it with your personality and goals. Best of luck

• I have long hair, I am so independent and I am not high maintenance at all! That wasn't nice.

• This is just the what the news and some articles online say. It is NOT my opinion Lesae, so don't take it personally. Now is it possible that you are the minority, could be 49% of the population, who have long hair and still be independent? Yes

What Guys Said 8

• It depends 100% on your face shape and the sizes of your features. Short hair tends to look best on round or heart-shaped faces, longer hair for longer, thin face shapes. Basically, everyone's goal is a hair cut that will accentuate the bone structure of the face.

• I like long hair; I think it looks more feminine and sexy on most girls.

• I'm a 20y/o guy and recently (Last 2-3 years) I have been really enjoying the girls with the shorter hair. I'm not talking guy short.. not at all.. Before I go any further look up Britney Daniels.. Goto IMDB or just yahoo images.. She is the hotty from joe dirt. I love that hair style on a girl. and as long as you are not crazy over weight I think it looks good on any girl. it shows me that the girl has confidence and is ready to have some fun. it also shows a bit of a wild side. my girlfriend had short hair when we first started dating and always had is messed up.. which I loved it was so unique and made her stand out. about a year ago now she got extensions and she still looks great, but every time I see her I miss her shorter hair. Another thing now a days all the girls look to much alike, at least where I am from. they all wear their ugg/emu boots tight jeans tight tops and long hair. how un original.. so my answer is short messed-up hair.

• Long... I just think long hair is sexy!

• It all depend on what looks good on you what might look great on some one else might look honorable on you. But I get this is more of a pole question so I would have to say short in my opinion.

• Long, but some women can pull off a really sexy short hairstyle. Just don't chop it off without consulting your guy first if you're with one!

• First of all I think that the hair length doesn't really matter some lengths, styles, and colors just suite some people and not others that being said...

I really like long waves on a girl not exactly tick straight but not too kinky or curly.

• I don't agree at all with WindChaser on his typing a woman based on hair length.

I myself like the look of short hair on women, but it's also dependent on the woman. Because at other times I prefer longer hair on women. Some women look very good with short hair, while other's look good with longer hair. At times a medium hair length looks good as well.

So to a degree I agree with Acuzio, but I've also seen women who look good with both long and short hair.

What Girls Said 3

• well I don't really have a preference.i have long hair.and now I'm thinking about cutting it because short hair looks really nice.but it seems like short hair is the "in" thing right now

• Short hair is in girlie!

I chopped my hair off and have never made a better decision!

• I prefer short hair because when a girl runs their fingers thru, long hair can get tangled.