Guys, would you care about sneakers being dirty? (on a girl)

Like old pair of shoes. No holes still very good,maybe a few scratches,haves those lines where you bend your toes,and dirt from sports?

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• were not that self conscious like girls and you do know that guys likes sport so much right? then dirty or worn out shoes because of sport is not a turn off. I find that attractive since it means that you are not just gossiping around or anything.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• People spend lots of time looking at shoe for themselves but will rarely pay much attention to the shoes of other people.

So no, I wouldn't care.

1|1
    0|0
  • They're shoes. They get dirty and beat up so your feet don't have to. So no I wouldn't.

2|0
    0|0
  • If we're somewhere sneakers are appropriate, beat up sneakers are appropriate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest. If I was with a girl who had on an old pair of shoes so worn out, she walked right out of them, I wouldn't think anything bad about her, I'd just think it was funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a big deal at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, my shoes get dirty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually think girls in dirty and beat up sneakers look hot (especially "chucks").

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid people who wear dirty shoes

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• sh*t I really hope most guys don't care about that, my moccassins are falling to pieces but that's part of why I love them so much haha

1|0
    0|0