At school and girls thong is hanging out, should I tell her?

A girl is sitting next to me wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a white top. However she chose to wear a pink thong, should I tell her or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• she's likely an attention seeker and wants everyone to see it cause it makes her feel good about herself but at the same time she'll make you out to be the creeper if you say anything so this'll go a couple of ways for you.

one she'll be all "um ok" and tell all her friends how you're staring at her ass crack and how you're obviously obsessed with her "weirdo giggle giggle" or she'll be all "mind your own perv"

either way ignore it or stare (which is likely what she truly wants anyway) but don't say a word to her.

What Girls Said 4

• She'll think your a perv lol

• No, I don't think so she probably knows it is hanging out, and she probably wants it to hang out if she is that kind of girl. I knew a girls who would jack her thong up over her pants so guys could see.

• She will know you were looking there...xD

• could say it in a flirty jokey way

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think you should. Well, only if you are really close friends with her. If not, don't tell her. It would be weird, and she might get pissed that you were looking there.

• I would just enjoy the view.

• Why not?

• I would give her a wedgy

• Just ignore,don't end up being labeled as creeper or pervert