Do I look okay without eyeliner?

I just got hired at a job where I am not allowed to wear eyeliner. It may seem ridiculous but I am self conscious about it. I have been wearing eyeliner since I was in my freshman year of high school.

Do I look alright? If not how can I do my make up better without eyeliner?

link

How can I look better than "fine"? Lol
[IMG] link

Tweaked it a little bit
link

Try again ha ha sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• it looks like you are wearing eyeliner! what makeup are you wearing?

ha ha I actually just went through something similar today. eyeliner is part of my daily routine...eyeliner on top, slight touch on the bottom, and mascara. but lately I have been noticing women wearing just mascara and eyeshadow and it looks very soft and pretty plus my eyes have a natural definition (I have dark eyelids and deep set eyes, like a natural shadow as long as I wear concealer on the bottom). so today I put on just mascara and concealer, no liner. it made me feel kind of naked but no one even seemed to notice the difference!

• All I'm wearing is mascara and a little bit of brown eyeshadow

What Guys Said 10

• Well, I checked out your other pictures and you look pretty much the same, to me... When it comes to other make-up you could use, I have no idea, I'm sure some female could answer that... But as a guy, I'm saying you look good with and without the eyeliner :)

• Women look much better with as little war paint on their faces as possible.

• Just to clarify, you were just hired at a job for which the primary requirement is to look good.

They met you and hired you.

You're now worried you don't look good.

I think you should trust their professional judgement that you look good.

• I was wearing eyeliner when they hired me.

• Second that!

• Hahaha. Well, see if they look disappointed the first day you show up for work :p

I imagine they are used to hiring girls with eyeliner on then banning it though. Most girls your age seem addicted to it.

• Yes. You look fine.

• Hang on.

*Lowers head like a bull, runs full speed into a brick wall.*

There, now I can answer your question.

Yes, you look fine.

• Was the running into a brick wall a good thing or a bad thing? haha

• It was a very bad thing, because this question didn't need to be asked. It was my way of comprehending the question.

Why is it the most attractive girls are the most insecure? I don't understand.

• You look good. Congrats on the job!

• Why do they ban eyeliner specifically?

• Hey there. ;)

• Look good to me...(:

• Kill it with fire!

naah, you look beautiful. ^^

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly, I think you look better without all of the eye liner on. It's a more "natural beauty" look. If you want to tone it up, use a little more mascara and make your eyelashes "flair out" per say. You could also try to line your eyes with a dark eye shadow. I am quite amazed that you can't wear eye liner though.

• You're pretty. I think it looks pretty good. I never liked eyeliner, always wore mascara and a little bit of liquid eyeliner on my top lid but that was about it. As for pencil eyeliner I never liked it. But anyway I think you look good, and you kind of look like my sister.

• You look old..

• how so?

I know I have kind of weird smile lines under my eyes :/ I don't think I can do anything about that.

• Girl stop trippin you look gorgeous :)

• I think you look fine. :)

Most days I don't wear any make-up, it makes my mornings a whole lot easier. You're going to be working anyways, so don't worry too much about looking pretty. :P

• @update: Like I said, you're going to be working, so looking pretty shouldn't be a priority. "Fine" isn't bad - you still look gorgeous regardless of make-up. Don't worry so much about it. :)

• Normally I wouldn't be so worried about it, but I'm working at Abercrombie and Fitch. The job is sort of based off of being good looking.

• It just looks like more of a day look, less sexy I guess, I like it. It looks more natural.

• You look perfectly fine!

• Oh noes! I need a bunch of random people to tell me that I'm attractive! WAHHH

• Yeah because clearly it couldn't just be because I'm self conscious about it...

• Oh god I'm so attractive but I just need a bunch of strangers to validate my self esteem! Life is so hard :(

• You posted the same photo saying you were wwearig eyeliner and wanting to know if it looke natural over on the style questions...

• I didn't say I was wearing eyeliner in the other post. I'm not wearing any at all in either picture.

• I just thought that even though I wasn't wearing it it still looked like I was. And I didn't want to get in trouble even though I'm not wearing any

• i like t better than your normal makeup!