What is the number one trait that makes a person attractive?

Moo.

Most Helpful Guy

• That faraway look in her eyes(kinda bulgy like) when she's trying to force out words to make one complete sentence. Or maybe the drool oozing down the side of her mouth or a combination of them both. And I can't forget those mismatched buttons that she always does up wrong on her snot stained blouse.

Just so cute & adorable..

What Guys Said 13

• Face.

You can have a perfect body but still be ugly. That's the difference between 'hot' and 'beautiful'. The face.

• Face - mix of cheekbones, jawline, eyes, and hair style.

Body style - tall & slim

Also, personality is a plus.

• genuine love for others

• Being a female.

• Attractiveness.

• Class

• Personality

• Eyes.

• Niceness.

• Confidence/outgoing.

• Rosie O'Donnell can be as confident and outgoing as she wants - not going to make her more attractive.

Keira Knightley can be unconfident wallflower - it won't hurt her attractiveness.

• Shouldn't you already know the answer to this question since you're an attractive person?

• Smile

• eyes

What Girls Said 5

• You can say looks...but no...

Attractiveness as a whole have numerous qualities...but damn for me if the person "smells nice"

I would be drawn to them...that is something that is attractive toward me...

They can look ugly as f***...but when I smell something good...I'll be like damnnnnnnnn...! "If this was the alphabet..i surely would but You and I together." ;)

• chomp chomp.. umm you said trait.. so that means it's something about their personality.. I'd say outgoing in and of itself ha ha :) because outgoing usually means funny, smart, charming personality yep :)

• This is hard to answer, because there are many things lol, but I would have to go with what kind of person they are, like being a kind and compassionate person. I can't stand hateful/arrogant people.

• Altruism, in my opinion,.

• it's hard to pinpoint it down to one thing so I will just say the right personality which can vary person by person