Bikinis or one piece bathing suits?

Guys: Which would you rather your girl wear? Which do you think is more attractive?

Girls: Which do you prefer to wear?

My answer: I like to wear one pieces in public because I feel that my body isn't for random people's eyes. I have a nice figure, but my boobs are a bit big for a bikini top to supply enough coverage. When I'm at a private pool or on a boat with just girls or a boyfriend, I don't mind so much wearing bikinis.

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Bikini's are definitely better. Although I do understand and respect your reasoning, and women are still able to rock a one-piece just as well anyway.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I personally find it very appealing when a woman wears a bikini and prefer it over a one piece since I find a woman's midsection is attractive.

I however have come to the realization that a woman in a once piece can be just as desirable because of how much the garment covers, adding an air of mystery. Though if you want to keep your body private for that someone special I completely support you, I feel there's a kind of romance behind it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 2 piece suits but I must admit that a one piece suit can be very flattering for many women. I think 2 piece suits are best when the woman has a flat stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate going swimming in public because I hate showing my chest in public so I would think it better to go one piece.

1|0
    0|0
  • bikinis, but I'm sure there are some sexy one peices out there

1|0
    0|0
  • Bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • well bikinis are SOOOO FREAKIN HOT MAN..your basically seeing a girl naked..in her bra and undies..

1|1
    0|0
  • Bikinis, even if you have a littls stomach. Not just because it shows more, but because I really don't think most one pieces are very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Kinis... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikinis are so hot

0|1
    0|0
  • Bikinis

haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Bikinis!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Bikinis...every time.

My favorite part of my body is my tummy and waist so I like getting to flaunt that a few times a year.(:

0|2
    0|0
  • I prefer a 2 piece. I always keep in mind that I probably won't have this figure forever so I might as well enjoy it while I can.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bikinis and only bikinis last time I wore a one piece is when I was I think about 11.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikinis

0|0
    0|0
  • bikinis. I have a hot body and I love to show it off. I haven't worn a one piece since I was like 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • bikini. I love showing off,and they make me feel sexier. plus its fun turning the guys on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear bikinis.

0|0
    0|0